My results with Divine Herbal hair oil

Hairguru

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just bought their oils and shampoo plus the anti inflammatory relief oil from their website.

I will keep you guys posted, fingers crossed this seems a great addition to the Big 3.

Attachments

• CD2CD368-2D98-4299-AE86-959CCCB59336.jpeg
    CD2CD368-2D98-4299-AE86-959CCCB59336.jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 568
  • 04419C5E-2E7F-4726-BFD8-EFFA771106B5.jpeg
    04419C5E-2E7F-4726-BFD8-EFFA771106B5.jpeg
    105.7 KB · Views: 534
  • 913A23BF-A735-4C8B-B04A-901B1A23E006.jpeg
    913A23BF-A735-4C8B-B04A-901B1A23E006.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 559

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update:

No idea how much this has helped my hair loss, but my hair looks and feels much healthier.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this a good or bad thing for hair loss?

Well, if your scalp is inflamed or has other health issues it can cause hair loss and in that case, oils may help you with such issues and in return stop the hair loss you get from said scalp issues. Stopping male pattern baldness? Nah, don't think so.

Hairguru

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, if your scalp is inflamed or has other health issues it can cause hair loss and in that case, oils may help you with such issues and in return stop the hair loss you get from said scalp issues. Stopping male pattern baldness? Nah, don't think so.

I think the oils can help with the Hairloss aspect as before purchasing I done my research. They do have saw palmetto and beta sitosterol. So far I like their product range, will keep you guys posted as I’m also using the BIG3. I find when I apply the oils my scalp itch subsides.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the oils can help with the Hairloss aspect as before purchasing I done my research. They do have saw palmetto and beta sitosterol. So far I like their product range, will keep you guys posted as I’m also using the BIG3. I find when I apply the oils my scalp itch subsides.

While you shouldn't expect too much, ALL serious testimonies are greatly appreciated.

jazz1

Reaction score
Hey Hairguru hows the hair oils I see you purchased most the stuff, I love their hair oils thanks to this thread. I have been using them for over 5 years now since seeing this thread. The only downside I nearly dropped the bottle in the sink, shame they are glass!

I use this with combination of my other hairloss BIG3 treatments topical finesteride, Regenepure Dr shampoo, revita and big 3 by lipogaine.

I wash my hair twice a day so have to replace the oils on my scalp, these work a treat as this saves me buying separate oils and mixing which did cost me more money.

Whats the anti inflammatory pain relief oil like any good? Worth buying?

jazz1

Reaction score
Quote anyone in the UK buying these oils from a shop that has them in stock around London? I am on my final bottles and find the prices more competitive when I purchased from my local salon as they give me discount when I buy a couple of bottles, but they are closed!

Wanheda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Quote anyone in the UK buying these oils from a shop that has them in stock around London? I am on my final bottles and find the prices more competitive when I purchased from my local salon as they give me discount when I buy a couple of bottles, but they are closed!

Because of lockdown ALL salons & stockists of this and any other brand are closed. I used to buy it from that Elegant/ce (?) salon when you step out of Wembley central and face the high street. Now they all closed, you csn still get it online though

Last edited:

jazz1

Reaction score
Because of lockdown ALL salons & stockists of this and any other brand are closed. I used to buy it from that Elegant/ce (?) salon when you step out of Wembley central and face the high street. Now they all closed, you csn still get it online though

Hey thanks i managed to get some online, most shops in the United Kingdom are now opening including Salons. I will check next time the local Salon I purchased, as I love these oils.

Wanheda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good luck man! Its sold out every salon I've been to: Matrix, Elegance, wintana and Andeiya all outside Wembley central but out of stock. Tried to get an idea of when they'll have it back in but none of them could give me a date!. Probably best if I just purchase online and pay that damn postage charge.
Hey thanks i managed to get some online, most shops in the United Kingdom are now opening including Salons. I will check next time the local Salon I purchased, as I love these oils.

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no doubt this works. I tried a similar regimen before. It was killer for scalp inflammation, but I had to drop due to insomnia side effects. Dropping the link here in case it helps anyone:

If you check this guys previous videos, he was clearly balding aggressively btw.

Fatty acids do work. They can do all sorts of magics from inhibiting dth to curbing inflammation to agonizing PGE2 receotor, etc. Some simple googling will lead you to the scientific basis.