my regimen & your opinion

testohate

Established Member
Reaction score
hi
first , i'm so sorry for my poor english
dear friends ! i need your opinion

1 -do you have any advice about my regimen ?
2- do you recommend me to add spironolactone solution 2% into the my regimen ?

- 2% Ketoconazole 2x week ( Since a week ago )
- Propecia 1x day ( Since 1 year ago )
- minoxidil shampoo 1% 1x day ( Since 3 month ago )
- Alpecin after shampoo liquid every other day ( Since a week ago )
- Biotin 300 mcg 1x day ( Since 3 month ago )
- Zink Plus every other day ( Since 3 month ago )
- Vitamin E 400 IU every other day ( Since 3 month ago )
- Multivitamin Centrum ( A To Zink ) 1x a day ( Since 3 month ago )
- Yeast 3x day ( Since 3 month ago )
- Folic Acid 1mg 1x day ( Since 3 month ago )
- Fish oil (omega3) 1x day ( Since 3 month ago )
- 1 or 2 cup greentea dailly
- minoxidil 5% 2x day ( Since 3 year ago )

and now

i have a few thin regrowth on front of my head
but those are n't terminal hair
those are Fuzzy

SE-freak

Reaction score
what's this? ---------------->minoxidil shampoo 1% 1x day

It looks good. Careful with the zinc intake though. It could mess with copper absorption.

testohate

Established Member
Reaction score
SE-freak said:
what's this? ---------------->minoxidil shampoo 1% 1x day

It looks good. Careful with the zinc intake though. It could mess with copper absorption.

tanks

minoxidil shampoo 1% is a shampoo like as another shampoo
but it has " 1% minoxidi " and " aloe vera " and i I personally think it is so useful for greasy hair . i use it once x a day in bath .

about the zink
" zink plus " capsule made in greman ( i think ) and mixed by vitamin B1 . B2 , B6 , B12 , BIOTIN , FOLSAURE , NIACIN , and ....
if you want more info then you could check this site
http://www.vitalia.de

anyway so tanks for help
and sorry for my poor english :oops:

testohate

Established Member
Reaction score
do you recommend me to add spironolactone solution 2% into the my regimen ?

SE-freak

Reaction score
testohate said:
minoxidil shampoo 1% is a shampoo like as another shampoo
but it has " 1% minoxidi " and " aloe vera " and i I personally think it is so useful for greasy hair . i use it once x a day in bath .

I am not sure if this could help, unless you let it sit on your scalp for quite some time. And if you do, I think that the fact that you are already using topical minoxidil 5% twice daily and a ketoconazole shampoo is not giving your scalp a break. In other words I am not sure that the 1% minoxidil is making any difference while it is quite probable that it will result in increased irritation. Irritated scalp tissue is not a good environment for hair follicles. A non irritated scalp, on the other hand, could make a difference in terms of regrowth as it allows treatments to fruit maximum results.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
testo - unless that is your picture in your avatar, you are overdoing it!

HairLossTalk.com

Cassin

Reaction score
testohate said:
minoxidil shampoo 1% is a shampoo like as another shampoo but it has " 1% minoxidi

Minoxidil needs to sit on the scalp for at least a few hours to absorb and truly be beneficial. A minoxidil shampoo doesn't stay on the scalp long enough to be beneficial. Since you are already using regular Minoxidil 5%, anymore really won't be of much help. Especially a weak concentrated shampoo. More than likely you will just dry out your hair.

I remember when 2% Minoxidil was all we had as a a treatment and Salon's would sell minoxdil shampoo's and make a fortune since you didn't have to go to a Dr and shell out $65 a month for a 2ml bottle. More than likely a total waste of money.

testohate said:
1 -do you have any advice about my regimen ?
2- do you recommend me to add spironolactone solution 2% into the my regimen ?

- 2% Ketoconazole 2x week ( Since a week ago )
- Propecia 1x day ( Since 1 year ago )
- minoxidil shampoo 1% 1x day ( Since 3 month ago )
- Alpecin after shampoo liquid every other day ( Since a week ago )
- Biotin 300 mcg 1x day ( Since 3 month ago )
- Zink Plus every other day ( Since 3 month ago )
- Vitamin E 400 IU every other day ( Since 3 month ago )
- Multivitamin Centrum ( A To Zink ) 1x a day ( Since 3 month ago )
- Yeast 3x day ( Since 3 month ago )
- Folic Acid 1mg 1x day ( Since 3 month ago )
- Fish oil (omega3) 1x day ( Since 3 month ago )
- 1 or 2 cup greentea dailly
- minoxidil 5% 2x day ( Since 3 year ago )

Why would you need to add it? Look at your regimen already! Treating hairloss should be simple and cheap and not a major lifestyle change. This is a hobby you have. Chances are you are already doing it and long term this is going to be a hard regime to follow. You only have 2 items in your regimen that you have been using for over a year, why are you suddenly going for the kitchen sink method? Is your regimen faltering?

testohate

Established Member
Reaction score
SE-freak said:
I am not sure if this could help, unless you let it sit on your scalp for quite some time. And if you do, I think that the fact that you are already using topical minoxidil 5% twice daily and a ketoconazole shampoo is not giving your scalp a break. In other words I am not sure that the 1% minoxidil is making any difference while it is quite probable that it will result in increased irritation. Irritated scalp tissue is not a good environment for hair follicles. A non irritated scalp, on the other hand, could make a difference in terms of regrowth as it allows treatments to fruit maximum results.

dear friend
dermatologist tell me " if shampoo don't harm your hair , it is enough , you must not have expectation for regrowth from shampoo "
personally i believe this shampoo pretty nice for my greasy hair , it can shown my hair a few heaper and whit it my hair will be greasy later .
anyway , do you have a better proposal for daily use shampoo ?
noice : i can not find Dr.Lee 's shampooes in my country ( but find xondrox 15% !! ) and also i am using 2% Ketoconazole shampoo 2x week
oops , this 4 line english typeing is as like as " to unload a truck full of brick " for me ( LOL )
tanks for help dear friend

testohate

Established Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
Why would you need to add it? Look at your regimen already! Treating hairloss should be simple and cheap and not a major lifestyle change. This is a hobby you have. Chances are you are already doing it and long term this is going to be a hard regime to follow. You only have 2 items in your regimen that you have been using for over a year, why are you suddenly going for the kitchen sink method? Is your regimen faltering?

you are right , in fact my regimen has not any problem and Yea it work for me well ( i have regrowth )
probably i have extravagance and a few freak .
so tanks dear

testohate

Established Member
Reaction score
HairlossTalk said:
testo - unless that is your picture in your avatar, you are overdoing it!

HairLossTalk.com

hi sir
sorry , my english is not well so i can't understand what you say ,
my avatar has a problem ? if it has pls excuse me and correct it
and if you do jest with me so LOL ( without understanding :oops: )

tenshi

Established Member
Reaction score
Tynan W = Branco = Radio I think ???

The same person who has used different handles. I think Tynan W and Branco are no longer in use. I think he will reply to this in due time.