My regime / Wish I took Pics / Some info for all to look at

extremekicks

Established Member
Reaction score
What 's up people??

Just wanna say I have been coming on here and checking out what you all have been talking about for over 3 months. Intresting / knowledgable / funny / pathetic / anywho. Im a 35 yr old male. I wanna give my history and some insight for all. Im sure some of you will support and some will not and some dont give a rats ***.

I noticed my hairloss at 30 when out on a jobsite in Idaho. I had two patches on my crown thinning. I think this may have been sped up from the testestorne injections I tried. ( 2 cycles ). I started on some Rogaine 2% not noticing anything. I went to 5% for 2 months or so and possibly maintained, who knows I wasnt monitioring my progress or regress. So off and on for 3 yrs I used Rogaine. Not keeping notes or anything.

At 34 I noticed a big lose in my hairline and the top of my head. Once again I took Rogaine and got on some Propecia. And bamb My hair came back pretty good, the top had grown back at least 90% If not more. Then once again I went off both due to financial reasons.

Well I just started back in NOV with 5% generic minoxidil / Propecia. And I started to get growth once again, This made me happy and I wanted to continue further so about 2 weeks ago I got Nizoral 2% in the mix. This definately is helping. I also em a big user of supplements. Argaine / MSM/ Chondroitian / Glucsomine / Whey Protein /Multi Vit -Min/...Glutamine and Creatine In shifts as well as HMB. << As u can tell I workout. Cant wait to take NO2.

I had a sever case of tendonitis in my shoulder and elbow, started in August 2003, due to the fact my hobbies are Martial arts / acrobatics/ and breakdancing, yes breakdancing is still alive. My chinese friend introduced me to the TDP lamp in Nov, which contains 33 elements. It definately helped my elbow and shoulder. I mentioned to him the drugs I was on for my hairloss and he told me to use the lamp on my head. I started the Lamp on my head in Dec. Well i defenately think the lamp is helping without a doubt and helping the drugs progress my hair growth. Must be the assisting in the blood flow.

I will continue using this regime for sure. Its working , just wish I took pictures. I feel that key Is eating right / keeping stress out of your life / genetics- where you can get screwed / supplement / and to get yourself a good regime to fight for what ya got or trying to gain. The above mentioned is working for me and has anyone tried the lamp?

I wish you all the best of luck, I will keep you all updated on the progress. If you wanna ask any questions hit this post up and If you wanna bust on me or make fun of the post...Um screw you I got more hair then you. PS - sorry for some of my spellings :oops:

Pce

Brian

Bob Booley

Established Member
Reaction score
See- this is a point I made earlier today. We get these guys who are one-time-visitors- they come here, tell their stories, advertise how awesome propecia is and how well it worked for them- then they disappear for good. No replies from them.

Undercover sale representatives for Propecia! I'm telling you!!! Maybe not THIS particular guy, but these guys are definitely crawling around this place!!

BOOLEY

extremekicks

Established Member
Reaction score
Replies to last 2 peeps

Answering the first question, yes my hairline as improved the left side was thinning out but has had some new growth. The crown has grown in considerably as well, still a lil ways to go, but that region has made a huge differnce. All in all im actually happy at the shirt progress made and this time I will continue and not go off again.

Booley my regime is working, I guess I should take pics , but I just shaved my head on Sunday. But I'll still do it if anyone wants to see. If you wanna ask me questions about the lamp or my regime feel free to PM me on yahoo >>brianbreak123

I didnt mean to piss anyone off

Pce
Brian

VoRteX

Established Member
Reaction score
N02 is a ripoff. I would recommend going to forum.bodybuilding.com if you want to know about the truly good supplements- STAY AWAY FROM GNC!

The best form of volumizer besides good old generic creatine is probably swole v2(it has resounding user feedback) I would get this before you waste your money on no2