My rant

archdemon123

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, I ruined Christmas dinner tonight

I took a shower in the afternoon and my hair looked like a mess. I was depressed as hell and ended up going to bed for the rest of the day, aparently everybody was discussing my struggle at dinner and they all left sooner than expected, I just woke up and my parents are mad at me. This is just my everyday...

Impact of hair loss? It's been affecting my life in nearly every aspect. My exams are coming and I don't have ANY motivation to study, I feel like my parents are slowly growing to dislike me because of my problem, and I've been getting more and more remote from my friends.
Girlfriend? Never had one and it ain't gonna be now.

Well, just my contribute to the topic, can anybody relate?

shookwun

Reaction score
Seems like confidence is the result of your celibacy rather then hair loss itself. All though hair loss may have aggravated the situation even further. Problem isn't your hair but lack of personality, hobbies and interests. try forming relationships, and being more social and maybe you'll have a girlfriend. Because if you couldn't do it with a full head of hair then chances are you wont now.

(avoidance personality, social anxiety)

Hope this helps.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
aparently everybody was discussing my struggle at dinner

Nice of everybody to use your struggle with hair loss as dinner time conversation. Pretty ****ty support system if you ask me.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
damn it does seem strange that ur family discusses it at christmas dinner

but i know the feeling OP. Im a 21 year old norwood 6 and ive only done like 5 classes in the past 3 years

ive never had a job or girlfriend either

im also 5'6 and 125 pounds to top it off

ur not alone man. message me if u really feel down

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i know how you feel
its hard to find motivation in studying when you are constantly weighed down by depressed thoughts of hair loss
my first semester I was in my denial phase and went out all the time, getting drunk etc
second semester I started getting depressed as hell and became a recluse
I never went out during that time but my results in semester 1 were still far better

wesley212

Reaction score
I am EXACTLY in your shoes. My parents are getting tired of my questions and hair related OCD. I'll tell you somethings, want motivation?

Know that you are not alone in this, stay fit (incase **** happens you don't wanna be Homer Simpson), screw any girl that is going to love your for your hair, consider hair loss as a fake gold digging b**ch detector, it shows which girl loves you and which girl doesn't in the first place. Get laid now. If you need help or a chat bro feel free to PM, you're not alone and I'm here to help. Better start working on your exams though, don't you at least want to have a stable job with good money to attract the ladies (golddiggers) and afford stem cell surgery or hair transplant INCASE **** does happen? ;)