My quick intro

cstar

Reaction score
Hi guys,
here is a just a quick intro from me.
I'm in my 30's, and have always been very happy with my appearance.
I've noticed only extremely slight thinning at the top-front of my head for the past couple of years, although it was unnoticeable by anyone except myself, perhaps until 1 or 2 months ago. The area near my hairline is now starting to sometimes show a bit more visible scalp, and I'm more conscious of standing under direct light as a result.
About 3 months ago, a couple of major things happened in my life.
1) I had to quit playing all sport, and all exercise. I was previously exercising about 4 days per week, for at least 45 minutes, doing mostly cardio.
2) My partner had a baby.

I have a very strong suspicion that the combination of the total lack of exercise, and the stress of having a baby, has accelerated the very slow hairloss I had seen up until that point in time.

Anyway, today I am restarting my exercise regime, and will report back here in the future as to what happens. I've read in numerous places online about how exercise can prevent hairloss e.g.
http://www.ehow.com/how-does_5731048_ex ... rowth.html
Cheers

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey. I would advise posting some pics of your hair under harsh light, you'll get a lot more feedback. IMO, exercise is unlikely to grow your hair back if your hair loss is indeed due to male pattern baldness. Stress related hair loss usually looks different to regular balding so again, pics might help.