My prostate or maybe its my testicles hurt

ronaldkia

Established Member
Reaction score
I have male pattern baldness, and im also very stressed everyday as i have a nasty habit of going to work late. it is very stressful for me and i keep doing it. it started about a year ago, that i first felt stress/ this sting on my prostate, or maybe its the testicles, im not sure. Anybody else have this kind of pain?

RSG

Reaction score
i had pain in my nuts for about 2 weeks after starting propecia. i think that was from the testies producing more T. Since you are not on finasteride, get it checked out.

powersam

Reaction score
i have had this both before and after medicating. its nothing to do with your balls producing more testosterone i promise. other than that i don't have anything to say. except that recent studies have shown you may soon enjoy watching the Golden Girls and playing with your bingo wings.

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
powersam said:
i have had this both before and after medicating. its nothing to do with your balls producing more testosterone i promise. other than that i don't have anything to say. except that recent studies have shown you may soon enjoy watching the Golden Girls and playing with your bingo wings.
huh?

MPBWarrior

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i had a day or 2, about a month after starting finasteride, of pains in my groin area, which i assumed was my prostate being reduced.

G

Thinneritgoes! said:
powersam said:
huh?

bingo wings are the fatty flaps that develop in old people's underarms.

don't be alarmed if you start watching the show and playing with your bingo wings, as he said.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
Thinneritgoes! said:
powersam said:
huh?

don't be alarmed if you start watching the show and playing with your bingo wings, as he said.

Ok I still don't get it. What does ball pain have to do with having bingo wings and watching the golden girls?

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ronaldkia said:
it started about a year ago, that i first felt stress/ this sting on my prostate, or maybe its the testicles, im not sure.

It means you need to get laid. That will help with the stress thing also.

G

Nathaniel said:
JayMan said:
Thinneritgoes! said:
powersam said:
huh?

Ok I still don't get it. What does ball pain have to do with having bingo wings and watching the golden girls?

it was just a joke

hawks05

Established Member
Reaction score
happens to me when i take saw palmetto! but wait finasterside and saw palmetto dont work in the same way..