My progress after a year on finasteride

vidareal

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been on finasteride (proscar into 1/4 tabs) for a year now.

I have noticed two things very recently.

1. My hair now seems stronger in that it now stands tall whereas before it would just flop. Is that because the hair follicle is stronger. Its a great feeling in that it looks like younger hair but funnily enough my hair was never able to stand tall but always flopped and with the onset of baldness grew quite thin.

2. When i run my fingers thru my hair it now feels very different. Like there is more. Or more strength. Strange feeling as a year ago it would have felt weak.

This finasteride thing is beginning to work i think. I stopped using mix but have now started again as with this i am confident that i can increase the number of hairs aswell.

=To tell the effects of finasteride i can recount a conversation with my bro who i had not seen in a year. We were at a club and he said that if i brushed my hair down ( have it in a spike now ) i could cover my baldness like he does. But he only has a minor frontal receding so to even for my hair to be likened to his was amazing when last year i would only have considered to be balding.

I am very happy with the results. I have experienced no shedding at all with is strange because i read her that many do. Not one shed can i recount. I look in the mirror and whilst i am unsure ( going to make an appointment with the hair doctor and compare photos next year ) if i have grown any more hair , i sure do look different. So different in fact that i no longer worry about my hair and at the age of 34 see my hair as quite sufficient.

When i go to the Doctor i will try to get the before and after photos as he took quality pictures which should show what ye all think.

They say that you wont see any real results until year 2 and boy am i looking forward to that.

Happy new year.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
good to hear that man, I am glad it works so well for you!