my problem with dr. lee

supernova

Established Member
Reaction score
Earlier this week I ordered (for the first time) some products from Dr. Lee. I received the products today (spironolactone and xandrox15) but I saw on the receipt that he/whoever overcharged me a significant amount (at least for me...being a college student). I just emailed him and let him know that it definately rubbed me the wrong way. Then I asked to return the products, be fully reimbursed, and I would probably not do business with him again.

supernova

Established Member
Reaction score
Having said that, does anyone else have any suggestions where I can purchase spironolactone and higher concentrations of minoxidil? :)

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
If I were overcharged then I would be asking for a refund.

I don't know about minoxidil, but I haven't been able to find any other brand of spironolactone except for an import which is very expensive.

david60176

Reaction score
I first thought that I was overcharged when I first received my product from Dr. Lee, but a few days later I realized that he charges some type of "consultation fee" that is added to the first order. Also, you might have chosen the wrong shipping fee when you ordered.

scottp999

Reaction score
Never had a problem with charges in two years. There is an initial consultation fee if you don't have your doctor sign a form. Can you give us an example of where you think you were over charged? Whick product or line item on your receipt?

sonicthehedgehog

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in spironolactone too. Is Dr Lee the only person who does it?

hoping

Established Member
Reaction score
he has to charge a one time consultation fee...some law with cali so he can sell you the drugs.....