My pics

HughJass

Reaction score
Here are some pics, they aren't the best though im afraid because i f*****g HATE taking photos. Trying to get them all in focus, in the same position as last time, same lighting conditions etc was just a f*****g nightmare.

My hairloss has been pretty agressive, but i've been able to maintain what i've got with avodart and foam. I can't say ive experienced any regrowth at all and today ive begun to think that my hair is getting worse, albeit at a very slow rate.

Ive got a lot more pics but am too lazy to upload them. I thought there used to be a site specifically designed for hosting pictures showing hairloss/growth?? Anyway, here they are-

Week 004 (august 2006)

Week 005

Week 008

Week 009

Week 010

Week 011

Week 012

Week 031

Week 052 (August 2007)

easynow

Established Member
Reaction score
looks like its maintained ok. how old are you btw mate?

T

Timi

The Hair better??
i think No
when i see the last Picture

Timi

HughJass

Reaction score
Timi said:
The Hair better??
i think No
when i see the last Picture

Timi

the last picture is pretty naff.........it was taken right after i put foam in and is obviously out of focus

i'll take a new photo this week perhaps

HughJass

Reaction score
Here's another i took this morning. I definetly feel like things are getting worse albeit gradually. Had i not been on this stuff there is no doubt i would be a whole heap balder than i am now though.

Week 059

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Your hair is very similar to mine, at the very least the meds are maintaining what you have

Thanks for the pics

RaginDemon

Reaction score
lighting seems to be different, and also your hair in the last pic seems to be wet

MacAttack

Established Member
Reaction score
Your hair kinna looks similar to mine although much more receded. My advice...shave that mother f****r. Thank me later.

HughJass

Reaction score
it had rogaine in it

as i said before, trying to get the pics looking all the same was absolutly frustrating.

Unless they are taken professionally under controlled circumstances then there is no way of getting them to look even.

Z4EC

Reaction score
aussieavodart said:
it had rogaine in it

as i said before, trying to get the pics looking all the same was absolutly frustrating.

Unless they are taken professionally under controlled circumstances then there is no way of getting them to look even.

How about just taking a picture withOUT rogaine in it? I don't think you need a professional photographer to help you with that.

HughJass

Reaction score
the other photos had my hair covered in rogaine too. The only difference is the last one had foam instead of liquid.

retropunk

Established Member
Reaction score
aussieavodart said:
the other photos had my hair covered in rogaine too. The only difference is the last one had foam instead of liquid.

Your hair in week 52 and 59 look wet, so it's a bit difficult when the others look dry. One would easily say you're doing worse, but since your hair looks wet, it's not really a fair statement.

Try some consistency. It's the only way you'll really know. From the pictures, it looks like you've been on a roller coaster, but I can't tell for sure.

HughJass

Reaction score
ok, here ya go. I've just decided to switch from 0.5mg avodart EOD to ED too so i'll post some more photos in another month or so.

Week 004 (August 2006)

Week 009

Week 011

Week 012

Week 059 (september 2007)