My Particular Anti-Depressant and its Side Effects

baer111

Reaction score
Are there no intelligent people at this site? If you spent less time reading and watching p**rn and more time understanding pharmacology, you would know that Xanax is NOT NOT NOT an antidepressant but is an antiaxiety medication. I have taken something related to Xanax for 25 years and have been very successful. However, I haven't been wasting my time on p**rn and ruminating about my receding hairline. Get a life and stop being so stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

docj077

Reaction score
bubka said:
freaking everyone is a premed student, that means jack

I agree. There are a handful of courses that are required as a pre-med student that benefit the knowledge base of any aspiring doctor. Biochemistry, Immunology, Medical Microbiology, Parasitology, Anatomy, and Physiology are all excellent examples. However, these classes only teach you the basics and they don't teach you how to treat people or how to be a doctor by taking it one step beyond undergraduate simplicity. Compared to medical school level classes that teach the same material, they are pretty much the equivalent of preschool with regards to difficulty.

bubka

Reaction score
exactly, and until you start shadowing, and doing your rotations, thats when the real world experience and learning comes in... "pre-med" what a joke, like that kid on the Sopranos (Jackie Jr.) who was "pre-med" :lol:

IBM

Reaction score
My mom takes xanax because she have a lot of anxiety, etc.., etc... Sometimes she freaks out and take one or two xanax, other times valiuns, socians, etc...

I think we have to resolve our real problems instead of taking those medications. If it is to take those medications why not smoke weed?

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
I think we have to resolve our real problems instead of taking those medications. If it is to take those medications why not smoke weed?

Have you got any? Pass it over.

IBM

Reaction score
tchehov said:
IBM said:

I dont have and i dont know how to get. I would take it only if it was proved that it stops hairloss. There was a 3/4 months thread that a user started to smoke marijuana to stop hairloss. But i didnt saw any notice so i presume it is failure.

bubka

Reaction score
IBM said:
tchehov said:
IBM said:

I dont have and i dont know how to get. I would take it only if it was proved that it stops hairloss. There was a 3/4 months thread that a user started to smoke marijuana to stop hairloss. But i didnt saw any notice so i presume it is failure.
yeah, it is the same guy that believe masturbation causes hairloss,

powersam

Reaction score
and not having enough sex, and having too much sex. and not being able to talk to girl also seems to cause hair loss, as does how many times your dad scratched his balls the day you were conceived.

powersam

Reaction score
are you still mad because he made fun of the gaps in your posts aplunk1?