My Name Is Pinkie. I Am 50 Years Old, Married, Have 2 Grown Children, Work Two Jobs, And Have A Cat.

Pinkie 810

My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair loss story started 2 months after I had emergency surgery when my colon burst due to diverticulitis. I suddenly went from losing about 10 hairs a day to losing 400. My hair got thinned out right away. The hair loss lasted for a month. Then, my hair was just very drab, dull, and lifeless. I saw my dermatologist. She diagnosed me w/ Telogen Effluvium. The stress from my emergency surgery and resulting sepsis had done a number on my body. She checked my iron, thyroid etc. My results came back fine. My doctor recommended biotin, b-12 shots, and less shampooing & using shampoo with no dyes, sulphates, or parabans. I had worn a fluffy shoulder length bob before, but I got my hair cut to a short face framing angled bob w/ side swept bangs.

This all happened four months ago. I have been wearing a fashionable beret hat to help me get through these last few months.. I have lots of new hair growth that had come in gray and curly (normally straight and dark brown).