My maturing experience of hair loss

Mens Rea

Reaction score
I'm 26.

Current position is im a Norwood 3.5 with heavy diffuse. Toppik prisoner. Without toppik id have to shave my head as it would look ridiculous. I get by otherwise and try not let it hold me back.

I'm pretty vain.

I like to look good.

When i get my hair looking good, nice tan and well dressed i can look pretty handsome. I like my looks and it makes me feel good.

However

I'm 26. I've grown into the person i am already. I have made hundreds of friends. I've got an great family, amazing girlfriend, great job, great colleagues etc. As i said, i've grown into who i am, at 26. I'm a lawyer and ive been qualified 6 months so i get respect and be treated well by my peers.

If i shave my head tomorrow none of the above will change.

I think having a girlfriend really solidifies this realisation but even without her i'll stand by this.

Why would any of that change? I'm treated for who i am. I be given the respect i give to others. There's no conspiracy against people with baldness - well not in the real world, anyway.

So, what im saying is, im glad to have somehow stopped letting this crap hold me back. It can't. I'll continue to live a good live in spite of this.

Let's not get carried away - i continue to try look after what hair i have. Hell, i'd even get a hair transplant if i thought itd be feasible. But that would for my personal satisfaction that for anyone else.

In conclusion, i can see why it might be hard for guys who are severally bald before growing up into a man. That would be a more of a challenge as it could stop them having the confidence to grow into themselves and be who they are. But guys who have already established themselves in the real world, why should hair or lack thereof effect this? It shouldn't and won't in all reality.

Anyway, I will continue to update on my experience and i move closer to being a slick baldy.