My Journey On Big 3 (22 Years Old Balding From Scalp)

tabletable

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Thought Id document my shot on trying to treat male pattern baldness. Currently 22 years old and male pattern baldness runs in the family. Father, grandfathers (both) and my uncle all are bald. (My father still got a few hairs on his head though.) So I guess its looking pretty grim. Gonna do my best and hopefully I´ll manage to restore my current thinning a bit and maintain for a couple of years. I started minoxidil about 3 weeks ago and taking it two times a day and been on finasteride for almost two weeks. Just ordered nizoral so getting it next week.

Most of the hair loss is currently around the crown, where Ive lost quite a lot. My temples have not started to move yet, even though there is some clear miniaturization. Over all my hair quality is in a pretty bad state and it feels really dry.

I used to have extremely thick hair which the hair dressers always complimented and the normally had to thin it out for me to style it, which is kind of ironic right now.

Ill try to upload once a month once I start to notice any bad/positive results.

Here are some pictures of how terrible it looked when I started treatment:

The picture of my crown is taken under direct light from my bathroom lamp, the others in my room with no light except for the sun shining.

Did anyone else with hair loss like mine manage to recover and somewhat regain hair on the scalp? Id highly appreciate if you wanted to share your story or pictures or link to your thread if you have one. Also, do anyone have any other tips on what I can do? Should i try microneedling the scalp?

I hope your looking forward to follow my journey back to life (or death)! ;)

Attachments

• IMG_1179.JPG
    IMG_1179.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_1192.PNG
    IMG_1192.PNG
    578.6 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_1193.PNG
    IMG_1193.PNG
    573 KB · Views: 241
Last edited: