My journey [Attempt to beat sides]

Prop

Established Member
Reaction score
Colin297 said:
Propecia said:
you took anything to aid/accelerate your recovery?

absolute healthy diet
integrators, mainly zinc.
antibiotics for prostatitis
and broc treatment
(that worked very good for the prostate dscomfort)

i think i'm (slowly) recovering only because i wasn't messed up so deep

but however i want to wait before sayi'm ok.
i read lot of people feels 100% old self and crashed again

Prop

Established Member
Reaction score
Did you experienced also the stiff flaccid penis pattern ?

when your penis start to erect, the first part that becomes hard is corpora spongiosa (the one in the middle) instead an omogenous c.spongiosa plus c. caverosa pre-erection?

Mens Rea

Reaction score
Ok quick update guys

Things, if anything, have got worse.

Something just feels "wrong" with my body. I have had ball ache for the past week and general aches and pains around my private areas. To add to this, my skin on my face has dramatically dried up - eczema i think...i got little red paths of dry skin where it pretty flaky every morning. I've always used moisturiser but usually got good skin maintenance not because i needed to.

Apparently DHT can give you oily skin etc so seems sure that this is related. My hair keeps falling out though so its slightly bizarre.

Anyway ive been trying to eat alot of brocolli the past few days so we'll see if that helps. Apparently its an excellent anti-inflammatary which is good for the prostrate and should help raise T/DHT levels.

I've also looked into taking good care of my liver. I've been drinking far too much lately and do believe this hasn't helped my cause. I'm trying to drink lots of water and avoid toxic foods so hopefully this should help clear out my system.

Lastly, im not sure if you guys know this but finasteride basically shrinks the prostrate. As a result you body is like "WTF" and can inflame the prostrate in a way to compensate for this shock shinkage. This is propecia induced PROSTRATITUS which is a very common complaint on propeciahelp.

The brocolli treatment should help with this. But ive also attended my GP who had proscribed my 2 weeks worth of strong antibiotics which should take care of any potential infection and also have an anti-inflammatory effect. So it'll be interesting if this helps ease any ball ache, prostrate ache, that i have. I'm pretty certain it will help.

Prop

Established Member
Reaction score
Colin297 said:
Anyway ive been trying to eat alot of brocolli the past few days so we'll see if that helps. Apparently its an excellent anti-inflammatary which is good for the prostrate and should help raise T/DHT levels.

it's more important drink the broccoli broth for a correct treatment

Here u get all info.
http://www.prostatitis.org/broccindex.html

if you are able to drink this (horrible :) ) broth for more than 1 month u will feel
better.

on me worked

Mens Rea

Reaction score
thanks for the advice

ive decided to hold off on the brocolli treatment because of its anti-DHT element.

It appears that the brocolli treatment in some way is similar to finasteride and saw pal.

Anyway, another addition to my regime is vitamin d3.

Im pretty pumped abotu this one. I bought it earlier this week to take as i believe its a reason why my facial skin has dried up (finasteride related i think) so i thought vitamin d3 was a good choice.

It seems ive stumled on a gem. See MJ1971's experience with this stuff for watery semen (a problem i have post finasteride) -

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=62334

Now ive researched it it seems to be a very promising approach. Mega-doses of course. There is a guy that completely wiped out his finasteride sides with vit d alone.... http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/mess ... TMP=Linear Im pumped.

Also: http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/natu ... -t2300.htm EXCITING STUFF (for me anyway!!)

Ive taken my first mega-dose tonight and will go with this for atleast a month.

I had a pleasant surprise today actually, i had a "lump" in my semen something i didn't have for ages. Its quite a rarity at the best of times and i guess, not idicative of antyhing in particular, but since it was more than the recent pathetic stream of semen ive had, i think something might be taking a good turn.

Will keep you guys updated on that front.

Last thing- Penile pains have picked up. Strange and very uncomfortable. Worried about atrophy here, might take some l-argingine to boost any T levels to help maintain muscle in the mean time.

Mens Rea

Reaction score
There's obviously been plenty going on the past month but since noone really follows this apart from monty and enden ill do a comprehensive update soon

Kind of want to get some results first.

But semen is improved imo.

Prop

Established Member
Reaction score
colin, did u find a Doctor finasteride awared in ur country?

Mens Rea

Reaction score
Propecia said:

My endo has treated a guy with PFS before. He did end up going to another guy though but so not sure on that guys recovery. Mine is a more simple case.

But yeah, he's aware.

Prop

Established Member
Reaction score
Colin297 said:
Propecia said:

My endo has treated a guy with PFS before. He did end up going to another guy though but so not sure on that guys recovery. Mine is a more simple case.

But yeah, he's aware.

i'm hardly searching, but maybe now i found someone aware and motivated
(i heard him only by mail)

he's going to start a research program on fina trouble in the next future but he needs more people

however i'll see, it's the best that i can afford

i'm spendng too much in doctors :(