my husbands success story

Status
Not open for further replies.

annelizly

Reaction score
about two months ago i happened across this website and after reading all of the success stories went out and bought propecia and rogaine for my Husband.
He was balding right up the center part of his hair. It had become very noticable this last year. His father was bald except for the ring of hair around the sides and back. My brother in law was also following this pattern although a little worse than hubby since he's older.
Hubby was to the point where the white scalp just jumped out at you and the baldness was very noticable, he started leaving the top hair on his head longer so he could comb over and no one could see the bald spot.
After only 2 months of this regime, which he has done religiously The bald spot is almost gone!! You can't even see it unless he spreads the hair with his fingers and even then its hard to tell. Thank goodness we took a picture in the beginning because its such a slow process that its easy to forget how bad it used to be!
He did panic a bit with the shedding, seemed like so much hair was falling out that we thought maybe we'd made a huge mistake.
The new hair came in without even noticing, There was no stubble(as you'd expect) and I couldn't see new little hairs until they were almost an inch long!! very bizarre!
No side effects at all with the propecia with my hubby!
Even if this just buys him enough time to keep his hair until he's past his fourties would be nice.
Its too bad that he will have to continue this daily forever and that the price is a forever thing too, but its great that there is a working option and its worth the money!

Status
Not open for further replies.