My horrid Propecia side effects

Nickie

Established Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one with propecia side effects? I dont understand why, but I'm experiencing horrible side effects on propecia, almost like this drug is poisoning me, and im considering bringing this case to court. taking propecia directly affected my concentration and anxiety levels, and made it difficult for me to focus at work school.

is it just me, or does this drug have more side effects than posted?

hexedd

Reaction score
Sorry I dont agree

ive been on Propecia for over a year and it has at least maintained my hairline. I am definitely not impotent and I have experienced no memory problems or other things. The testing for the drug was quite extensive. I think many people talk themselves into thinking something is wrong. Propecia is very safe and if you are experiencing problems other than the side effects listed then I think its because you have convinced yourself problems coming from elsewhere are because of Propecia.

Nickie

Established Member
Reaction score
you MAY be right, but i literally felt very strange upon taking this drug. it is the propecia, and im not talking myself into that.

Unfortunately i wish that were the case, or that i was powerful enough to do that, but, the propecia is making me spacy.

its not THAT dramatic, but its a noticeable effect, with slight sensations in my scalp. yeah it MAY restore some amount of hair loss or keep the hair u have ( and u never know if thats just u being paranoid or if u would have kept that hair to begin with), it ultimately comes down to..

most poeple who THINK its working for them may also just be forcing themselves to think that. we really dont have a definite answer man.

its sad.

Nickie

Established Member
Reaction score
okay but did it ever occur to u that it does different things to different people? everyone reacts differently to it im sure

hairschmair

Established Member
Reaction score
I didn't say people do not react differently.

That was in response to:

"most poeple who THINK its working for them may also just be forcing themselves to think that. we really dont have a definite answer man. "

hairschmair

Established Member
Reaction score
My suggestion.

Forget about Propecia. Put in in the back of the drawer and leave it out of your mind.

Effects have gone away?

Wait another month.

Feel more relaxed?

Try it again and see what happens.

ix

Established Member
Reaction score
Nickie said:
Am I the only one with propecia side effects? I dont understand why, but I'm experiencing horrible side effects on propecia, almost like this drug is poisoning me, and im considering bringing this case to court. taking propecia directly affected my concentration and anxiety levels, and made it difficult for me to focus at work school.

is it just me, or does this drug have more side effects than posted?

not that it'd happen, but if you sued and got this out of the market, i'd hunt you down. a lot of times, side effects are in people's heads or something else is causing it and they blame propecia

VWdude

Reaction score
You will get the odd person who complains about side effects.. as for me, i've been on it for 2 months... and nothing has changed.. accept my hair stopped falling out and my scalp is no longer itchy... thank you propecia!

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
I've only exerienced the main side effects.

1st month, face and head got all greasy feeling (on top of the minoxidil, lol, it was very nopticeable change).

1st - 2nd month, dick went into the dirt.

Since then I've been fine, all my hormones have balanced out. Only side effect is dry skin on my hands (but I'm a compulsive hand washer so I prolly can't blame finasteride).

I take 1.25 mg every night at 1AM like clockwork.

pbz

Established Member
Reaction score
Nickie said:
okay but did it ever occur to u that it does different things to different people? everyone reacts differently to it im sure

People do react differently. I haven't experienced any sides at all.

Old Baldy

Reaction score
Nick: No, you're not the only person with side effects. If they are that bad for you don't take propecia any longer.

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think I've experienced loss of concentration as well. I used to be sharp as hell, and especially during the first few months on propecia, I couldn't focus. So you aren't the only one.

I guess I'll try to hold out for another 2 years, hopefully I will have found a girl by then, and hopefully hair cloning will be on the verge of becoming a reality by then as well.

Good luck.

Basketballhead

Established Member
Reaction score
Studies have shown that a .3 mg dose is just as effective as a full 1 mg tablet. Simply lower your dosage. To be completely honest I think propecia is affecting you psychologically and not in a biological manner. You may even feel more stressed and insecurity due to your use of a hairloss treatment which may explain increased anxiety levels.

PS Propecia has been studied extensively as far as results and side effects.

Deaner

Reaction score
There's no way this person would win a lawsuit, first off. Second off, they're not gonna remove the drug from the market because he feels like he can't focus. Don't even worry. It actually makes me quite sick to my stomach to think that people even consider taking this to court for something so trivial. You don't like it, get off it. Nobody's shoving it down your throat. People who threaten lawsuits for things like this make me sick. They're an embodiment of everything that's wrong with our world.

amrod

Established Member
Reaction score
i have wondered this myself ive been having huge anxiety swings

my mood swings have been ridiculous ill feel great for alot of the day then suddenly for no reason feel appaling

id had mental problems before this but it seems to be more extreme on propecia