My gynocheck results

Kojak85

Reaction score
Hey guys =)

As I said in an earlier post, I'v been worrying about gyno for the last months. Well I went to get it checked some time ago and the results are in.

My Dr said that I didnt have it, but that my estrogen levels where bearly within what can be considered normal. He also check my chest and said that it was normal, he also check my balls for no reason (im a stud, thats why)

But still my estrogen levels are very high...
So im thinking of something to lower it just a littlebit, any advice?

anyway, in conclusion, I dont have gyno!

take care guys

the_swami

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, try to lower them. Keep in mind that the "normal range" of estrogen in many hormone profile tests is REALLY wide and is usually taken from hundreds or thousands of people. You want to be towards the middle if possible.

Maybe try drinking some soy milk every day (natural anti-aromatase), or poping a "soy extract" pill.

lithebod

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey kojak , glad to hear the gyno wasnt real....i was having fears about this myself and I have to say since ive been popping DIM and Turmeric ( both are meant to be natural anti e's) pills for near enough 2 months I feel much better for it - you might want to give that a go.

Kojak85

Reaction score
thanks for replying you guys =)

and thanks for the info, I'l look itno it now! but where do you get this from, a website or?

you see I live in Norway and things you guys can get from a pharmasy I cant, so maby I'l have to order them from another contry or something, I hope it wont cost too much :p

But do any of you know what will happen when i reduce my estrogen level, will this f*** up my body? Damn I should have asked my Dr about lowering it, well live and learn maby i can mail him or something.

btw my hair is look really good now! =)
have a nice day!

Kojak85

Reaction score
hmm after reading about DIM it seems too lower the "bad" estrogen and increase the "good" estrogen leves, will i benefit from using this, how do I know that breast growth is a "bad" thing in thier minds?

those of you that have used it, has your estrogen levels dropped? or did some of them drop and some of them increase?

lithebod

Established Member
Reaction score
i really couldnt say as I did it very unscientifically in that I went on it without getting my estrogen levels checked beforehand....I asked my doctor before I went on it and he literally laughed - didnt entertain my fear of gyno for a second (but i dont really have much faith in him) so as a precautionery measure I got the DIM and Turmeric - the only place I could find DIM was from an online supplement place in the US (im in the UK so it did cost a bit more in shipping them over) -

The only thing I can say about it (and take this with a pinch of salt) but I felt I was getting a bit of itchyness and sensitivity (dare I say slight swelling) in my nipple now I could have been imagining things but to be on the safe side I use these supplements and unless its my mind playing tricks those feelings went away.

the_swami

Established Member
Reaction score
kojak,

I tried to find a good overall summary of soy and estrogen / aromatase but couldn't. If I do I'll post it here. What seems to be a generally agreed upon, however, is that people consuming a diet high in soy have lower sex hormone levels (androgens and estrogens) and I believe higher sex hormone binding globulin (a good thing).

For now here is a link that lists the most common anti-aromatase drugs:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aromatase_inhibitor

Yes, you'll have to order most of this stuff online. A good place to go is drugbuyers.com. The site lists many pharmacies that carry these meds and you can order them without a prescription. My guess is that whatever you order you probably won't need the full dose and could cut the tablets in half.

I didn't know that tumeric (aka curcumin) had any effect on aromatase but it wouldn't suprise me. I tried to search Pubmed / Medline quickly but there is too much to read right now.

elitenetpharmacy

Reaction score
Our store carries a range of aromatase inhibitors/anti estrogens. In particular, you will not find a better price on the AI's.

An alternative, more oblique way of reducing gyno would be using a prolactin reducing compound such as cabergoline - these are more useful where gyno is estrogen independent - for example in the case of taking a steroid like Nandrolone or Trenbolone which can have progestin type action causing gyno. In this situation an AI/SERM will be of less use.