My first post ...Im french

rooza99

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

In First congratulatons for this great forum, it is very instructive.

I have a question about Defrizz treatment.

Im 26 years old,
I loss my hair slowly year after year, im under finasteride and minoxidil since Jan 04.
Its seems works.
Now i trust in the future about my hair .
My hair is frizz, i would like to defrizz them
Can be a cause of damage or increasing hair loss ?

Rgds,

Salim

lynne

Reaction score
don't see why it should. I don't recommend using those crazy heated gadgets women use to straighten hair especially if ur thinning already cos it'll probs kill it off the rest of it.

gel it man like the rest of us, i suppose u cud use the chemical straightening gel or summit which i doubt will be of any damaging effects unless u suffer from seborrhea...

rooza99

Reaction score
OK

Im already use oil coco ( it's like a gel, used most of the time by the black people it's smell good).

Merci

The Gardener

Reaction score
Bonjour Rooza99... Frizz can be caused by several things. First off, do you style your hair with a hairdryer? If you do, you have to remember that minoxidil has a lot of alcohol in it, and blowdrying hair that has alcohol in it is horrible for it.

Do you take vitamins? I suggest a good multivitamin everyday.

And, do you use a lot of styling products? What shampoo do you use? Both styling products and shampoos can leave buildups. I suggest asking a good hair stylist to take a look at your hair and suggest a good shampoo for your hair type. It may make all the difference!

rooza99

Reaction score
s

Hi,

Yes i use Hairdryer, but i'm using minoxidil just once a day at evening.

I use 2/3 times by week a shampoo against sebum.

And takes some vitamins and minerals as B6,selenium etc ...

Out of topics, today i seen in my work place an earlier picture of a guy at 26 years old (like me) with a shrub on his head and Now at nearly 37 years he is bald. I was terrified ;-(