My Experience Dr Emrah Cinik, 2700 Grafts Fue.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's a photo under harsh light. As above however you can see how I style my hair & it's not noticeable to your average person I've had work done. Will possibly looking into a second procedure however, thicken up the hairline

View attachment 87019

fair play to you mate posting close ups with the hair pulled back. wish more ppl did that

i was just checking your other pics. do you have many 2's in your hairline? maybe thats whats giving it a slightly stalky appearance. maybe try and add more singles in there to soften it up a bit.

hows the rest of your hair doing? on any meds yet? still balding? what the plan for the future

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah for the first time since i've been on here i concur with sunchyme1, another pass in that hairline with single hairs would improve it 100%. I am impressed with the density though. If your worried about the scalp redness again I used aloe vera gel after the second week and it really helped.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
At the length my hair is, it is undetectable that I have had a transplant, in the donor area anyway. I'm curious what it would look like if I shaved my head & how the back would look like though.

After 3000 grafts, buzzed to a zero minutes before.

Attachments

• _DSC7808.JPG
    _DSC7808.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 1,122

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
fair play to you mate posting close ups with the hair pulled back. wish more ppl did that

i was just checking your other pics. do you have many 2's in your hairline? maybe thats whats giving it a slightly stalky appearance. maybe try and add more singles in there to soften it up a bit.

hows the rest of your hair doing? on any meds yet? still balding? what the plan for the future

Probably a few 2's not that many. I refuse to try finasteride again even on a lower dose. My loss isn't too aggressive so I should be Ok for a year or two.

I just use minoxidil for crown & Nizoral. Future is transplant #2 , but I would prefer a breakthrough treatment come out (JUST 5 MORE YEARS BREH)

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably a few 2's not that many. I refuse to try finasteride again even on a lower dose. My loss isn't too aggressive so I should be Ok for a year or two.

I just use minoxidil for crown & Nizoral. Future is transplant #2 , but I would prefer a breakthrough treatment come out (JUST 5 MORE YEARS BREH)

i see you around in the new tech section, why dont you experiment with some other sh*t like ru, seti, etc

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
You get what you pay for mate, if you want to spend 15k in America for slightly better results go for it.

For what you get here for 2k is a bargain

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
You get what you pay for mate, if you want to spend 15k in America for slightly better results go for it.

For what you get here for 2k is a bargain
If you want poor hygiene, no English language and massively high chances of serious infections rendering the transplant a complete failure just to save a grand then go for it. But its the same as having laser eye surgery by some drunk homeless guy with a laser pen and a bottle of water. I could never hand over my money to a so called doctor who has paid shills paint a fake picture of competence either.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you want poor hygiene, no English language and massively high chances of serious infections rendering the transplant a complete failure just to save a grand then go for it. But its the same as having laser eye surgery by some drunk homeless guy with a laser pen and a bottle of water. I could never hand over my money to a so called doctor who has paid shills paint a fake picture of competence either.
Never heard such a bullshit. Some of the best guys are from Turkey and quite capable of speaking English, but doesn't matter go pay your shitoad of money...‍♂️

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
IMO the best FUE guy in the world is Turkish and charges 2.5 euros a graft, you can pay five times as much for a crap surgeon in France for instance.

Sam3040

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMO the best FUE guy in the world is Turkish and charges 2.5 euros a graft, you can pay five times as much for a crap surgeon in France for instance.
Can Anyone please suggest the best Dr in Turkey as I am also planning to get my 2500 grafts done in coming month with my little hard earned money. I live in USA though and was thinking of considering Dr. Rahal, any suggestions on this pls ?

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doctor Koray Erdogan is the best on the planet IMO and at 2.5 euros per graft he tends to use a lot though.

Feriduni is the best for smaller FUE sessions but twice as expensive.

Rahal is great but see him for a FUT instead, most people should choose a FUT over a FUE.

JirenTheGrey

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can Anyone please suggest the best Dr in Turkey as I am also planning to get my 2500 grafts done in coming month with my little hard earned money. I live in USA though and was thinking of considering Dr. Rahal, any suggestions on this pls ?

Rahal is mostly known for his FUT capabilities. If you're rolling with 2.5k grafts which is relatively mild, you'd be better off just sticking to FUE and avoiding the linear scar. As people here point out, Koray Erdogan is loved and gives consistent results for 2.5 Eur which is expensive for turkey, but a complete steal on a global level in my humble opinion. Saving up that hard earned dosh as well and going for 1500-2000 grafts with Erdogan myself next summer. Either way happy saving man.