my emotions are constantly changing from "superior" to pity

whymewhynow

Reaction score
When I see a young man that has less hair than me i think "suck **** for a moment, I am better than this man" then I feel sorry for him, I wonder what he is thinking, how his life is. Does he worry about hair all the time? Does he care, I often think inside the mind of a fellow hair loss sufferer.

Then when I think I had it good, I notice around me that I am still in a bad position. I am the homeless man with a fur coat deriding the situation of a homeless man with nothing but a t-shirt, each of us is "below" normal. I see perfect hairlines everywhere. I know I am bottom 0.01% hair quality for my age.

yet..... I've started to notice hair loss is a flaw that is only one of many. Acne, being short, health problems, bad features, bad teeth, glasses or bad eye sight, the list goes on , if you talk to those people who have ANY condition their condition is the worst to have. Then if you think, of all the possible negative traits to have , MOST PEOPLE would have at least one. I just wish hair loss wasn't so visible and confronting... why does it have to be on the face :devil:

I guess the "perfect" media image is damaging us all, not only for hair loss sufferers, 99% of the people would be suffering feeling inadequate... These flaws are targeted for marketing reasons by sellers of fixes, "you're finished if you don't get contact lenses instead of glasses no one will like you", "get lifts to feel taller short men have no hope", " pale skin is a DESPERATE flaw buy our product or you'll die alone and be ugly" then of course hair loss is the same, thanks merk and "Propecia a healthy hair".

The media shapes us all...those who cannot buy the image of being perfect are ostracized, the hair loss loser who ins't young and sexy , he must be an outcast, yeah didn't you see those ads , why ins't he got that "healthy" hair? Making a statement is he... Well good for him but I don't want anything to do with him.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
See I cordially disagree.
We shape the media, the media doesn't shape us.
Listen to a Chris rock bit about the media.
If the media started promoting fat bald people we all of a sudden wouldn't start liking that. The media only presents what we like to us.
We all want to be tan and muscular with a head of hair.
We can tan
We can work out
But then that last thing is the impossibility
Sucks that I do work out but still look sick since I am losing my hair so rapidly.