My brother now balding as well

antonio666

Reaction score
my 35 year old brother has confessed to me that he thinks that he may be losing a bit of density to is hair ,i cannot see it yet but i told him that i have been losin for 2 years and that i am on avodart ,but i have told him to get on propecia as i wish i had started on that rather than jumping straight to avodart.

he says he still thinks my hair looks quite good i disagree but i fear for him as my hair has always been much thicker than is natural and that is why i can still pull of a good head of hair.

anyway he than starts to rant at me after i say that i wish that i had got to 35 without having to worry about this hairloss sh*t and that he was infact lucky.
he then said i have always been the best looking member of the family and have had a all the luck,i told him that i have been going through hell for the last year and nearly punched him.I don't even know that he has got male pattern baldness because i reckon peoples hair does start to thin slightly has they age and he has the nerve to have a go at me,he then starts saying know body in our family has ever had male pattern baldness but i have told him that if he looks at old oics of our maternal grandad he was a diffuse norwood 2 and that is were it must come from.

either way he is in a better posistion than me because it hasstarted much later and i have supplied him with all my knowledge,i never had that and it cost me