My body is changing and I don't like it

goodidea

Reaction score
24 years old.

For the past 2 years my hair has been thinning on top. NW3 and really thin at front. I can live with it (disguise it) AS LONG as it doesn't go any further. Tried propecia 1 year ago and made my dick limp and gave me acne. Don't know whether to try again.

Starting to get a 'spare tire' around my middle. Wtf. Currently weight 9 stone. I'm going to start eating less. try and run more though it doesnt seem to help. The last thing i want is to be bald AND fat.

Wrinkles on forehead quite visable in the morning before i moisturise. Thinking of trying retin A.. anyone used this?

This is all such ****ing bull****, im having to work harder just to stay reasonably attractive.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Newsflash: no one gets a good body for free, everyone with a good body works out some way. You can be lean without muscle without any effort but who wants to look like an auschwitz resident?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I look like I live in a concentration camp. People tell me all the time that I'm getting too skinny. I'm wasting away but why should I care? I'm too ****ing depressed to care about my health. There's a guy at my work who is even skinnier than me but he has huge hair and nobody is getting on his back... just another luxury of being bald I guess. **** this world.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
How much do you weigh UCMan?
I think your are 6.1 in height?

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
The scariest and most depressing thing about hairloss for me is how it seemingly can take notches of your attractiveness in years, if not months and seemingly even weeks sometimes. I look back and almost see this year as the year that my recession just went that notch too far, and now my attractiveness has really started to tail off. Its subtle, but its like your inner confidence just isn't there like it used to be. You go through a transition period where you feel just objectively looking in the mirror you don't look as good as you did a year ago.

Perversely, I almost am looking forward to shaving my hair off completely and rocking the bald look. Then it can't get any worse. I think the slow psychological torment of your hairline slowly eroding is the real torture. I reckon once you actually shave or buzz all the time then hell, you have reached the end point and now its just a case of getting used to that look.

Thats the bottom line, confident guys approach good looking girls on the street, because they are confident in their looks. You don't get ugly guys cold approaching hot women on the street at all, unless they are very drunk or just naive. Its just knowing that just a few inches of recession can have such a big impact on your life that depresses me. Buzz cut and getting a 1/2 on the sides is my only salvation at the moment. I used to perceive myself as roughly an 8/10 in my late teen years. Now I perceive myself as a 6/10 to a 7/10, when I have my hair just done.

Either way, its getting to the point now where the less hair on my head I have, the better I look. Growing my hair out now just isn't an option, it makes me look like some kind of fuzzy einstien professor. I look tired and sick when I grow my hair out.

It is always there, nagging me and deep down you have to accept it but it still makes you feel like crap.

The only solution is to make sure you keep yourself in good condition. A good build, lean or bulky will work. Good complexion/sun tan. All these things are possible but have to be worked hard at. Good clothes too. That's whats going to make the difference now. One thing being bald, but being bald, fat, and wearing crappy clothes, you ain't got a chance in hell.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

When you have severe receding hairline like mine that is messed up you actually look worse then a bald guy, your top is there and your sides are way back that you can't see from a front look. That is after I'm doing 0 buzzcut, when I grow it it filling in again after a month with minoxidil, I can't even get a haircut right cuz my temple hair is so thin and leaves bald areas.

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
When I was younger I lost 25kg in about a year, I had a few friends telling me that I look too skinny and I didn't believe them.

When I look back at the pictures, I realise that I was ugly as hell. It just didn't suit me. I managed to put back on about 10kg and I'm pretty much ideal weight at the moment :)

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I was younger I lost 25kg in about a year, I had a few friends telling me that I look too skinny and I didn't believe them.

When I look back at the pictures, I realise that I was ugly as hell. It just didn't suit me. I managed to put back on about 10kg and I'm pretty much ideal weight at the moment :)
how much do you weigh?

slipy

Reaction score
5'8 and 130 lbs here.

and baldin'

ha ha

just come at me all you mother****ers.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Why would we come at you slipy? why? because you are 5'8 and balding? who cares (apart from the immature ones but they are immature what do you expect)

slipy

Reaction score
no, not so much because of the height.

mainly because im a little underweight weasel and i challenge you all to come at me if you dare.

Weasel.jpg

this is me before hair loss hit me.

Attachments

• Weasel.jpg
    Weasel.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 181

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
I look like I live in a concentration camp. People tell me all the time that I'm getting too skinny. I'm wasting away but why should I care? I'm too ****ing depressed to care about my health. There's a guy at my work who is even skinnier than me but he has huge hair and nobody is getting on his back... just another luxury of being bald I guess. **** this world.

Why are you getting skinnier? Are you on a diet or just neglecting your health?