My Beard Is Falling Out (i'm 19 Years Old)

Eth36

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I'm 19 years old and I have a problem with my beard since I was 17 years old, the problem is that my beard sheds a lot of hair and sometimes I have to shave it, it has happened on my eyebrows too and I don't know what it is. I uploaded a picture, the left one is like 2 months ago and the right picture is how my beard looks now.

I took the first picture when I noticed that my beard started to turn gray and thin in some parts, especially in the mustache and beard connectors, at this moment I cannot grow a mustache nor chin hair, everything has gone.

I visited a dermatologist when I was 18 yo. and he told me to get blood tests and he said everything seem to be right, so he told me that maybe it was a fungus or something like that so he sold me some creams and I used them but they didn't work at all; I have never used drugs, drink alcohol nor smoke.

What do you think I have? Do you think it could be cured? I have visited 2 medics and 1 dermatologist but they don't help me with my problem.

I'm sorry if I have mistakes but English is not my first language and it's hard to find information in my native language.

Attachments

• albd.png
    albd.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 611