"MUST SEE WEBSITE SITE" VERY INTERESTING STUDY

G

Guys i came across the website the otherday and found it to be very interesting.Its a study of 5 mates that have various treatments done to them for hairloss.Please take the time to read it as its very interesting.The results speak for themselves.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6590766/

Damo

G

I saw that program on NBC Dateline which aired several times over this past year and it was very interesting indeed. The program features Dr. Alan Baumann from South Florida and I heard he has some good contacts in the media. If I'm not mistaken he has a director of media publishing too.

G

I found this little experiment to be very helpful, its a pity it wasnt around when i was looking for a hair transplant it would of helped me alot.

Damo

G

Carter i found the whole study very helpful.When i was first looking for answers for hairloss i had no idea that you could have a hair transplant let alone have any of the other treatments.I think its great to show you exactly what does work and what doesnt work so you can decide from there which path you want togo down.I wanted seomthing permenant so a hair transplant was my best option for me.

Damo

G

Guys, I first started looking into hairloss options in early 1980 when there was no Propecia and when you needed a prescription for minoxidil. Hair restoration surgery was open donor (plugs).

The industry has come a LONG WAY since then especially when the FUT technology emerged into practice and now even the newer isolated extraction methods are being used as well. HOPEFULLY HM is not that far away. :hairy:

carter

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
Carter i found the whole study very helpful.When i was first looking for answers for hairloss i had no idea that you could have a hair transplant let alone have any of the other treatments.I think its great to show you exactly what does work and what doesnt work so you can decide from there which path you want togo down.I wanted seomthing permenant so a hair transplant was my best option for me.

Damo

I guess I only started looking at all the options very recently and this discussion board has been a great source of info with reliable contributors like yourself.

G

Carter guys like myself and Gill are more then willing to help you out with any questions you would like to ask as we have been down this road and understand new people looking for help.

Damo