msm soaked in dmso

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
If left to sit in dmso over night an interesting thing occurs in which the dmso is absorbed by the msm granules . At this point some mixing with a finger produces a half liquid , half granule soap that is absorbable throught the skin when patted to hair loss area .

G

Kevin fretwell said:
If left to sit in dmso over night an interesting thing occurs in which the dmso is absorbed by the msm granules . At this point some mixing with a finger produces a half liquid , half granule soap that is absorbable throught the skin when patted to hair loss area .

My good friend Mrs Kevin Fearless

How do you know that MSM is absorbed through the skin to the scalp? I realise DMSO carrys stuff through this barrier, but how do you know the MSM molecule is going to be a passenger, is it small enough?

cheers

Ty

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
A simple test was conducted . I first applied dmso by itself to scalp to get an idea of the sensation it created which wasn't much at all as it turned out . But when I added msm and let sit over night for granules to absorb dmso then ground the mix with finger pressure I noted a more milky look which tells me there was partially desolvement but not entirely . Now I had half the msm desolved enough to penetrate skin . When I dabbed the paste on the scalp there was almost an instant tingle which tells me there is more going on than just dmso penetration .

Shave my poodle

Established Member
Reaction score
tynanW said:
Kevin fretwell said:

My good friend Mrs Kevin Fearless

How do you know that MSM is absorbed through the skin to the scalp? I realise DMSO carrys stuff through this barrier, but how do you know the MSM molecule is going to be a passenger, is it small enough?

cheers

Ty

MSM and DMSO molecules are nearly the same size 8)