Mr. P's Story - (25/The Quest to Defeat male pattern baldness)

Decoy

Reaction score
thanks for the long anwser man . if i askedyou about the unwanted hair it is because ive got an hypertrichosis of the hand and limb because i overused minoxidil in the beginning , but i hope it will reduce .

But it reassure me , the fact that you massage it and don't get hand hypertrichosis . What amount do you use ? and do you apply the minoxidil just to the hairline now or to the whole scalp?

And the question about wrinkles, it is because there is a huge debate about the fact that minoxidil cause wrinkle and collagen breakdown

I've only been using it at night (1ml), though I'm thinking of trying it in the mornings, too, since it fits my schedule. I apply probably half of the ML to my hairline and the rest to my head, though I will probably start giving the rest of my head more attention in light of my apparent thinning at the crown.

I'm aware of the debate about wrinkles/eye circles from minoxidil, but I can't say I've experienced any. Like I said, I've got a baby face, so I seem to be aging well in the face even with minoxidil.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
decoy: ah ok, so you've only applied 1 ml per day? You've got nice result .

RDx: sometimes i was applying almost 6 ml ( i know its dumb but i wanted result desesperatly)