more questions...

20sometingtoo

Established Member
Reaction score
So, I'd like to know how many of you have been thinking in the back of their minds that eventually sometime down the road (for us young single guys, after we've met the girl) maybe at 30, maybe 40 years old that you'd drop the regimen and go natural?
The thought just occured to me that I've been unconciously planning to only fight the battle until I've settled down, got the wife, got the job, etc. Then who needs hair? This is probably really naive to say, but I'm curious if anyone else has quietly been planning the same. I'm not sure if I want to be on finasteride for the next 60 years.

That said, here's an interesting question. Lets say I do drop my regimen and give up the battle in 20 years, will my hair fall out 5 times faster than normal because I've been holding it off for 20 years? Kinda like if you traveled forward in time 20 years and had to instantly age since you skipped those years.

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I had asked a similar question a few weeks back. But i did not get a reply.
here http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions/viewtopic.php?t=10019&highlight=finasteride+minoxidil is a link to it.

asolof

Established Member
Reaction score
Over 12 months time your hair will approach the state as if you had never taken the finasteride in the first place. So, you will equal whatever worsened state your hair was programmed to reach at that date had you not treated it.