Month Of Frustration - How Is Turkey So Popular If Clinics Are So Sketchy There?!??

Jbatts77

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I’ve spent over a month getting quotes (all great) and reading forums and googling, and it seems every clinic in Turkey is a huge risk.

Shouldn’t there be at least 5 known solid good ones over there? Everytime I find one that talks a good game, I can’t find any real proof other than what their social media shows.

Examples:

Elithairtransplant clinic -Dr. Balwi (top of the list on google claiming 10’s of thousands of successful transplants, tons of good online reviews which are probably fake).

Sky Hair - Dr. Yaliz Parlatici (Dr was featured in a TIMES magazine article about how good her clinic is... can’t find anything on her).

Dr. Emrah Cinik - Facebook has horror stories on his Facebook wall with no responses.

I thought the idea of Turkey was it was cheaper because of A ) Cost of living and B) Volume/they do a ton of treatments.

I had the back of my head done (2,500 Neo grafts) and it turned out pretty good in the USA. I paid $7,900 for that.

Two years later, the middle and front of my hair is in bad shape and I can’t afford the 3,000 grafts. Turkey quotes are around $2,100-$2,600 with hotel/etc. that gets me to $3,600 with airfare.
Here that would cost me $9,000.

So what’s the bottom line: is Turkey just tgtbt and people are rolling the dice there? I thought they were GOOD at FUE. Apparently not.

EDIT: My apologies. I had read the thread below this one about Turkish clinics many times over, and realize in retrospect this thread was very similar to that one and mine is a bit of a rant. I’ve found different a**h** clinics that the other OP but the threads are about the same.
I’m going to consider/message Demisroy and then just give the hell up on Turkey and wait 4 years until I can afford the USA again. Ugh, very disappointed because I had this all planned out.

Last edited:

twiteresce

My Regimen
Reaction score
Before I went to Serbia, Belgrade, I was in touch with Dr. Gorana Kuka. She lives and works in the USA but once a month she does procedures in Belgrade, which should be much cheaper than the same procedure in the USA. Although, in the end, I went to see another Dr. in Belgrade, I heard that Dr. Gorana is very professional and gets great results. I suggest you google her name.