monkeypants story

monkeypants

Reaction score
Hi,
New to this forum but thought I'd share my experience for the record (been reading the 'my story' posts and it helps ) :) So I'm giving my 2 cents worth in appreciation of previous postings

Well... been loosing my hair since I was about 20 at a veeery slow process. It all accerated when I got to about 27 and it got really noticable.I now have a obvious bald patch on my crown. I ignored it for a few years hoping it would go away ! LOL but I wake up every morning and its still there.

It has changed my life dramatically. Been taking Procepia for about 2 years but it doesn't seem to make any difference. The love of my life left me when it started getting noticeable (obviously not the person i thought she was). I used to be a real party animal, now I rarely go out and only to dark places where I can stand with my back to the wall. It makes me laugh how pathetic this is, I know it is stupid but I do it all the same.

I've had suicidal tendencies. Who'd have thought a little bit of hair could make such a difference ! I try and tell myself I don't care but of course I do. I have a very good friend who lost his arm in a industrial accident. I secretly think I'd rather have hair than an arm. I love this guy, he goes out like its something to be proud of ! waving his non existent arm in the air chatting to girls etc.. I could never do this with my balding head, makes me feel very shallow.

Anyway, fortune is a funny thing, if you can deal with something as superficial as hair loss and put on a smile you got my respect :) Good luck guys !

noorur

Established Member
Reaction score
i've also had suicidial thoughts, especially on my extreme shedding days.

good luck in your regime, you should considier adding other products into ur regime, ie minoxidil, revivogen etc.....

i'vee been usin lasercomb and revivogen. i am noticing regrowth along my hairline, but these are velus hairs that have gotten longer and darker. there wernt there for the past approximately 4 years.

FKnight

Reaction score
Just hang in there. Not going out and not talking to people is going to make things much worse. I already made some mistakes (because of my lack of confidence) in my life, that i think i can not rapair.
It would all be fine if there were not people that are pointing towads us cause of hairloss ( "oh man where are your hair or hey men you are realy loosing it". F*ck them. Is it polite to tel someone - hey man you are realy FAT ? or hey your realy gain weight, or hey where is your arm ? - "Up in your ***" :p.

I am just ignoring the comments. And my life is much easier. Go talk to people (gilrs). What do u have to loose, We are allready loosing the hair.