"Minoxodil, Not for frontal baldness or receding hairli

Jamesbutler

Reaction score
Hello,
I´m thinking of starting to use Minoxidil on front areas and temples. I found a product from "members mark". On the box it says "Not for frontal baldness or receding hairlines."
What´s that all about :freaked2: , I´m starting to get the horse-shoe shape on the front of my head, so that´s the area I would like to use it on.
Can someone please help me with this. Is minoxidil only working on the back/top areas or what? If so I´m happy for alternative methods helping the areas i want to treat.
Happy for answer!
Thanks you! :lol:

/James

SE-freak

Reaction score
Both FDA approved treatments(finasteride and topical minoxidil) work for the front areas just not as good.

Pfizer and Merck trials were conducted measuring regrowth in the vertex so they cannot claim results in the frontal hairline area.

G

Not for frontal baldness or receding hairli

hi james,

I say yes there is a product - [SPAM] hair treatment cream that grows hair on my side temple and front of my forehead. i am using it 4 mth now.

cheer!
welco

SE-freak

Reaction score
Re: Not for frontal baldness or receding hairli

welco said:
hi james,

I say yes there is a product - naturalis hair treatment cream that grows hair on my side temple and front of my forehead. i am using it 4 mth now.

cheer!
welco

:shock: