Minoxodil Break

member5959

Reaction score
I've run out of minoxodil and my shipment is more than a week late. Is this something that would effect the effectiveness of minoxodil or send me into a shed or a shed when i return to using it? This is kind of freaking/stressing me out so if anyone has experienced the same thing please tell me i'm stressing out over nothing.

mre

Reaction score
You are stressing out over nothing. I keep encouraging people to look at the whole picture... quiting minoxidil for a week is not going to cause all your hair to fall. If you are really concerned, buy some from the drug store.

The Gardener

Reaction score
If it were me, I would go the drug store and buy a carry-over bottle.

I don't think a week would cause some catastrophic damage, but why take chances when you can buy the sh*t at most corner drug stores?

Goingat20

Reaction score
Im in the same position, ive got over a week without minoxidil. But just wait it wont hurt your hair.... Too expensive from the drugstore

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Goingat20 said:
Im in the same position, ive got over a week without minoxidil. But just wait it wont hurt your hair.... Too expensive from the drugstore

I just took a 3 day break from all of my topicals - just to give my scalp a break. It's actually a good thing to do every so often.

Yea - going 1 week without won't do any irreversible harm.