Minoxidilplus (15% minoxidil and 10% Procyanidin)

knowingyou

Established Member
Reaction score
@Fender89-- Thanks for your update, understand what you mean, for this reason I am afraid to touch finasteride. Best of luck to you, keep us inform how things go!! :)

@Machman--I still have not receive any reply from the seller directly or through Paypal, I doubt I will, so I will go ahead with the claim next week. :thumbdown2:
About the Ebay feedback, the last 3 were from sellers and not from buyers, so may be he is using our money or may be the others as well to do shopping instead of replying emails and ship the items out!! :thumbdown2:

machman

Established Member
Reaction score
Cheers 'Knowingyou'
I checked out their us patent and it belongs to 'Liposome Technology, Inc. (Menlo Park, CA) ' Not sure how the patent system works but i would guess that either this company is linked to them or else they are falsely using them in their advertising?
Not sure either way?
I will give them to Monday then i will take my dispute further with PayPal.
On the subject of the PayPal dispute system,are we the buyers insured by PayPal against these things or does PayPal just try and get our money back from the seller?

knowingyou

Established Member
Reaction score
@Machman-- If you have bought your items through Ebay, then you are sure that you will get your money back. It is written on Ebay and also Paypal. But I am not sure if you will get your money back if you buy the item from his website. It happened to me once, the seller had no fund in his paypal account, so I still have not received any money back from Paypal, and it is 3 years already!! The reason is as follow:

"After careful review, we have concluded our investigation of the Buyer
Complaint described below.

We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any funds
from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery
of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

Please know that we will make our best effort to recover the funds in
question if they become available in the seller's account in the future and
will take appropriate action against the seller. Such action may include
issuing a warning, a temporary restriction, or terminating the account.
Keep in mind that PayPal uses a number of factors to determine when to take
action, including member complaints. Due to privacy laws, we cannot discuss
the details of any action taken. We hope you understand our policy and that
it assures you that you are safe using PayPal."

Also the first negative feedback for non delivery item is already under his ebay account, may be more to come? It does not look good.

Have a nice weekend!!

Hair119

Reaction score
machman said:
PayPal dispute has been logged!
I doubt very much as to whether i will recieve a reply though?
I noticed that they have had a good feedback on E-Bay so something went wrong somewhere with them?

I bought them for 4 bottels and pay for US 55.04 on 2010 05 03 and still nothing come back even e-mail.
I already dispute PayPal yesterday and then wait for it.

machman

Established Member
Reaction score
I would guess that there are more than a few of us who have been conned! :thumbdown2:
I have now esculated my claim seeing as i am getting no response from the seller,and i doubt very much that i will either!! :shakehead:
I wish now i had purchased through e-bay as you are covered there :(

knowingyou

Established Member
Reaction score
I wish the same thing, but he told me that it is cheaper to buy the item from his site. Anyway let's see what Paypal will do in this case! I am not from the US, otherwise I would report the case to the authority as it is surely an internet fraud! :thumbdown2:

ddongkko21

Reaction score
Question for those of you knowledgable folks here..

I had been using minoxidil 5% for about 3 yrs then switched to 10%.. last month
I'm also thinking about switching to xandrox 15 plus..

when the concentration changes.. does that mean it works as a first timer?
do i need to wait for minimum 5-6 months to see the result just like when i first started 5%? how does changing in % work in the equation?
any ideas?

Hair119

Reaction score
Hey, guys
I just received this mail from Minoxidiplus.
What do you think?

Hello,

We are having an issue with our packages getting delivered. We think the problem was in the shipping system that we used via paypal. You received this email because your purchase was affected by this problem. We will process a refund for your purchase back to your paypal account. It will take up to 5 business day to process the refund. If you do not see a refund in the next 5 business day please reply to this email.

Thank you and we are sorry for the inconvenience. Once this problem is solved we will mail you one bottle of the product as a courtesy gift.

Daniel Harris.

knowingyou

Established Member
Reaction score
Do not know what he was talking about, and do not believe it either. I have not received this mail, I filed for a claim on 14th this month, and Paypal wrote to him on the same day. He did not reply to Paypal till 18th, and suggested a refund, so I am still waiting for my refund.!! I suggest to make a claim if you still have not received the ordered items, and let Paypal to work for you!!

knowingyou

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,just been informed by Paypal that the seller has refunded my money back!!! Have you all received your money back already? I hope so!
The seller said that his shipping department has made the mistake and has not shipped out the ten orders! May be he uses his shipping department to deliver the mail also, so we did not get reply from him also?? :jackit:

Hair119

Reaction score
knowingyou said:
Hi guys,just been informed by Paypal that the seller has refunded my money back!!! Have you all received your money back already? I hope so!
The seller said that his shipping department has made the mistake and has not shipped out the ten orders! May be he uses his shipping department to deliver the mail also, so we did not get reply from him also?? :jackit:

I got informed mail,too
have to wait 3 days.

but I still want to try this product!!!
If he really offer me one bottle that I will give he a chance order again.

knowingyou

Established Member
Reaction score
You may try it, if he really send you a bottle free as he said!! He did not offer me that :sobbing: .
So I am not ordering anything from him in the future, cos I do not trust him anymore!!