Minoxidil

G

Dose Minoxidil do anything for existing hair or just help grow new hair?

G

dose it do anything for the hair i have now or just help grow new hair

Becks

Reaction score
If u stop they all say goodbye....even hair which isn't male pattern baldness affected

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Becks said:
If u stop they all say goodbye....even hair which isn't male pattern baldness affected

so you are saying you will eventually get bald... i dont think this is true :roll:

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Becks said:
Not true.....just hairs that you were saving from male pattern baldness.

G

HUh

So are you saying that any hairs that get it on it will fall out if i stop useing it.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
NO....just hairs that would have normally fell out due to male pattern baldness. THose and any hairs that were grown as a direct result of using minoxidil.

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
im going to use minoxidil for 1 year and if i see good results i will continue to you use it then try 1x a day...

Axon

Reaction score
Minoxidil is actually much better at rejuvenating existing, thinning hair back to cosmetic normalcy than it is at "regrowing" hair on bald patches.

You will not lose hair that was not being stimulated by Minoxidil if you discontinue use. This myth began when users who were losing rapidly continued to lose after stopping the treatment. Duh, you're going bald - of course you're going to lose more hair if you're not trying to treat it.