minoxidil Side effects

munna

Reaction score
hi,

I had been using Minoxidil for about 3 months and I started to get bad sideffects from it. (Pain in my hands and chest). While i was seeing good results (hair stopped falling out), I had to stop because the side effects seem to be quite serious.

Now that i've stopped the minoxidil, the hair loss has returned with a vengence. Is there anything else I can take to help? I've heard about propecia, but i haven't done much research on it, and from the few posts i've seen it seems kinda risky. I have been using Nizoral, but that doesn't seem to do anything for me.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

G

munna said:
hi,

I had been using Minoxidil for about 3 months and I started to get bad sideffects from it. (Pain in my hands and chest). While i was seeing good results (hair stopped falling out), I had to stop because the side effects seem to be quite serious.

Now that i've stopped the minoxidil, the hair loss has returned with a vengence. Is there anything else I can take to help? I've heard about propecia, but i haven't done much research on it, and from the few posts i've seen it seems kinda risky. I have been using Nizoral, but that doesn't seem to do anything for me.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Hello munna,
No, there is zero risk with Propecia. It is a very safe drug. Yes, you can get side effects, but they are all reversible after you have stopped propecia. So, my advice for you: Give propecia a try!

Good Luck!

-cj-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Hello munna,
No, there is zero risk with Propecia. It is a very safe drug. Yes, you can get side effects, but they are all reversible after you have stopped propecia. So, my advice for you: Give propecia a try!

Good Luck!

Eh, that's not entirely true my friend.

Munna: How have you been applying the minoxidil? Have you been overapplying or are you sure to only use 1mL?

G

What isn´t entirely true? One pill of Propecia is probably much healthier the one meal at McDonalds a day!