Minoxidil recommendations

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
I_Hate_DHT said:
What do you mean with pulling your leg?

Since I'm a non native english speaker, I can't understand slang.

When someone "pulls your leg", it means that person is just teasing you or joking around with you, and isn't really being serious in what he said. For example, if someway said to you, "I regrew all my hair by rubbing plant fertilizer on my head", you might respond to him by saying "Oh come on, you're just pulling my leg!" :)

I_Hate_DHT said:
But here goes my queston again:

So Bryan, If I understand correctly, you are saying that minoxidil only grows hair in the first 48 weeks? and then we can only expect to mantain what we won?

I have read this on the Rogaine prospect, that if we experience regrow, it will only happen in the first 48 weeks. After that we will only mantain it, if we continue applying the product.

According to you post with haircount, you are saying that minoxidil only grows hair in the first 48 weeks, Can you or someone here confirm this?

What makes all this confusing is that the word "regrowth" can mean slightly different things to different people. Yes, most people achieve a PEAK of regrowth within the first year or so, although there may be a few individuals who continue to have increased haircounts for a longer period of time. But most people do reach a peak within a year, and from that point on, the minoxidil is just "maintaining" (I'm using that word VERY VERY loosely) what they have.

Bryan

I_Hate_DHT

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok, thanks for the response Bryan. :)