minoxidil question

wrathchild

Reaction score
I am currently on 8 months of minoxidil , I havent noticed any regrowth in temporal area and was wondering what else I could do to try and get some success regrowing there , I have noticed maybe the overall thickness around hair line has gotten better, I think. But I am desperately seek ing the ultimate regiman for flaking and bad scalp conditions due to minoxidil I use loprox shamppoo , and nizoral , I am mainly talking about the temples and all over the hairlline where I use the minoxidil it is really bothering me and dont want to quit using minoxidil. It sucks losing hair but it makes it worse when I cant really enjoy the hair I have due to this flaking sh*t, any anvice or input would greatly be appreciated. thanks for your time

G

wrathchild said:
I am currently on 8 months of minoxidil , I havent noticed any regrowth in temporal area and was wondering what else I could do to try and get some success regrowing there , I have noticed maybe the overall thickness around hair line has gotten better, I think. But I am desperately seek ing the ultimate regiman for flaking and bad scalp conditions due to minoxidil I use loprox shamppoo , and nizoral , I am mainly talking about the temples and all over the hairlline where I use the minoxidil it is really bothering me and dont want to quit using minoxidil. It sucks losing hair but it makes it worse when I cant really enjoy the hair I have due to this flaking sh*t, any anvice or input would greatly be appreciated. thanks for your time

If you started experiencing this when you started minoxidil, I would suggest getting on Dr Lee's version, that is PPG. Sounds like contact dermatitis and needs to be addressed.

Also, I would add crinagen as a topical DHT fighter (if it were me!).

wrathchild

Reaction score
thanks for the responses, how is dr lee' s formula different then other minoxidil? is it called something different? and how do the prices differ ?
Do they sell crinagen in stores and what is the price range for it?
thanks

NilesTilden

Established Member
Reaction score
Dr,Lee's minoxidil you get at his site http://www.minoxidil.com. He uses less propylene glycol (30% instead of 50%) which for many (meself included) causes less flakes. His minoxidil does cost more, $50 for 3 65ml bottles, but many find it's worth it. The lower PG also makes it dry very fast.

If you're in the US, you have to email them and request a consultation form (their email addy is on their site). You fill it out (simple) and send/fax it to them. Then they'll email you an okay to order. There's a $20 consult fee w/ first order too. Think due to CA law he has top do this for US citizens, not foreign folks though.

No experience with crinagen, but I think it's available online only, including here at HairLossTalk.com I think.