minoxidil post-application question

theApostle

Reaction score
hi there. can someone help me out with this query? im getting a little worried as i ve been applying minoxidil. after applying it i try no to go out of my room because im worried that the condition of the air/temp outside might affect it. just like this morning after shampooing in the bathroom when i was about to get out and go to my room. i smelled that someone in the house has sprayed insecticide downstairs. although i was upstairs i could smell the raid/baygon it got me worried \that the chemicals from the spray would settle on my just shamppoed hair and will settle there and will mix with the minoxidil that i was about to apply. can anyone share their opinion on this? thanks.

hellohello

Established Member
Reaction score
Stress less man.

As long as nothing washes the topic off, then I wouldn't worry.

nervx

Established Member
Reaction score
minoxidil probably has a temp range you should store it at but unless your running outside in subzero temps right after applying it i doubt you have anything to worry about.

theApostle

Reaction score
thanks for replying. anyone who can sharehis/her opinion as well? my worry is that since minoxidil is sprayed on, and thus airborne, any other chemical that is also airborne like insecticides will mix with it. . for example if i use baygon in my room wont the chemicals sitck to the pillow? and thus when i go to bed to sleep they will be mixed with the minoxidil causing it to affect badly? ive been thinking about this and its really worries me.