minoxidil On The Beard As Middle Age Person

Reaction score
im 32(im Italian and Lebanese) and have light coverage on cheeks. i got good density for mustache/ goatee/neck /sideburns. my father has a full beard. i feel like i have follicles under the cheeks given my ethnicity/density of mustache and other areas/fathers full beard that havnt came out. i have seen some board reviews and youtube stuff on minoxidil working on peoples beard but alot of times they are younger people. anybody older get good results from putting it on beard and did the results stay after you stopped. Thanks for the feedback.

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm also 32 and already have a good beard without minoxidil (see my avi). There were a few areas of my beard that I wanted to improve so I have started using minoxidil about 3 months ago. Nothing amazing yet but my soulpatch improved and I'm forming a higher cheekline. I don't plan to stop until I have at least 1 year of minoxidil usage so I can't help you about that.

By the way it seems like that the one place that I wantes to improve the most which is the right side of my moustache is not seeing much or any results so I think that in a few more months I won't see improvement in my less dense spots I'll switch to 15% minoxidil, probably by minoxidilmax since they ship really fast worldwide and give decent prices with their 15% new user discount.

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do use the foam or the liquid. I been using the Kirkland 5% foam 1x at night because it dries so fast. Only started five ago
Im using the foam for my hair twice a day.
For my beard im using the liquid 1-2 a day. I dont always have time to apply twice, but try to apply at least once a day. For the first month the liquid itched a lot but i think somehow it itches less now... But the thing i hatw about the liquid ia it leaves me flakes stuck all over my cheeks, neck and around my mouth, and to the untrained eye it looka like i have a bad case of skin peeling, but its basicallt the minoxidil.
With the foam i didnt get any flakes though.