minoxidil & finastride expierence (2.5 months) consider this.

Bob_001

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi

I would like to share my story, so you can have another perspective on minoxidil and finastride.

I’m balding, for like the past 10 years or so. It didn’t really bothered me, because the shape of my head looks good clean shaven and it suits me. However I thought, if I can have some hair back, this would me the moment.

So i ordered a bottle at minoxidil max, a free product. I took the minoxidil 6% and finastride 0.05% topical combination in one bottle. All went well, after some weeks, hair did start growing on my bold spot.

However, after 2.5 months or so, I took some sharp pain in the testicleless. I stopped using the product, but of course, the effect for the medicine to leave to body takes time. Now after 7 days without the product, I finally have some pain relief, and I still feel it some irritation sometimes.

It was so bad, I could not sleep as the pain came in waves,

So the company itself is quite good. The product was on time, it worked as it said it would, the products are not expensive and I got a refund for the products I ordered, but didnt want to use anymore.

But the side effects, vary form person to person. But to me, it was horrible. Take this in consideration