++ minoxidil & AZ.acid and my que questions ++

testohate

Established Member
Reaction score
hi all
dear friands , i have 3 question

1- shall i massage minoxidil on my head scalp ?
2- what 's side effcet for use more of recommend dosage minoxidil ( 2ml x day )
i'm using 4ml x day now
3- what is your opinion ? " i want to add 2-3 gram AZ.acid in one bottle of minoxidil ( 60 ml ) "

notice : i use propecia ( oraly DHT blocker ) and although az..acid is mild DHT blocker than spironolactone but
As For i use propecia and also spironolactone odor , do you think add az.acid in minoxidil is a good choice for me and my regrowth ?
( i search for some toppical solution who can change my soft little regrowth in to the thick terminal hair )
* i can,t find dr.lee spironolactone or xandrox here , so i must made this product handy .

so tanx for help

SE-freak

Reaction score
hi baby,

1)You could massage it yes. Make sure you have a clean scalp prior to applying it so that nothing prevents absorption.

2)I think that you will probably not get sides from overdosing on minoxidil. The most common one is your sweet heart going boom boom really fast, like when you think of me.

3)I would say, no, do not add it into your minoxidil. You can apply it separately if you like- but I would not risk dilluting or decreasing the potency of your minoxidil solution by any addition.

testohate

Established Member
Reaction score
SE-freak said:
The most common one is your sweet heart going boom boom really fast, like when you think of me.

24.gif

honey , tanks for help

Mer

Established Member
Reaction score
I added 1.5 grams to half a bottle of Rogaine and it dissolved beautifully. Took about an hour but it did dissolve. Dr. Lee mixes them in his Xandrox solution so I wouldn't think the combination would render either useless.

Now that I know it works I'll add 3 grams to a full bottle from the start.

Mer

testohate

Established Member
Reaction score
hi dear mer
tanks for help

i think if i don't use propecia then spironolactone is better choice for me cause AZ.acid is mild DHT BLOCKER than spironolactone
but now that i use propecia , i think minoxidil+AZacid is enough for me
anyway
do you have any itch or Irritation when you use your homemade product ?

so tanks dear

Mer

Established Member
Reaction score
No itch or irritation. I don't even notice the Az acid in the mix.

Since this seems to be catching on I'm actually thinking of offering pre-measured 3 gram amounts of Azelaic Acid for those interested. Just add 1 package to a bottle of Minoxidil and you're all set.

testohate

Established Member
Reaction score
Mer said:
No itch or irritation. I don't even notice the Az acid in the mix.

Since this seems to be catching on I'm actually thinking of offering pre-measured 3 gram amounts of Azelaic Acid for those interested. Just add 1 package to a bottle of Minoxidil and you're all set.

again tanks
has your solution any bad odor ?

Mer

Established Member
Reaction score
You can smell the Az acid but I wouldn't consider it bad. It goes away after about 30 minutes.

testohate

Established Member
Reaction score
Mer said:
You can smell the Az acid but I wouldn't consider it bad. It goes away after about 30 minutes.

again hi

finaly i add 3 gram AZ.acid in one bottle minoxidil 5% , but
when i use it , after drying , i feel my hair is a few sticky , in fact after drying m hair stick together
do you feel , like as my feel ?