Minoxidil And Skin Aging - Any Studies?

HNMB

Established Member
Reaction score
Are there any studies investigating the effect minoxidil has on one's skin? On here I've read some horror stories, but on Tressless I saw a post where on poster's dermatologist said there's no evidence to support this.

Scootz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not gonna lie this side of minoxidil worries me the most. I’m only 27 so I don’t really want to lose that aspect of my youth this soon. I started minoxidil and needling a month ago and decided to needle my face once a month with hopes it’ll help a little.

I also think diet and excercise play a key role in skin condition (and everything else for that matter). But ya having dark bags all the time would not be a good look

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Skin quality and how old you look is all genetics. That said if you're that concerned take vit c, collagen and use a vit c serum.

Netsky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not gonna lie this side of minoxidil worries me the most. I’m only 27 so I don’t really want to lose that aspect of my youth this soon. I started minoxidil and needling a month ago and decided to needle my face once a month with hopes it’ll help a little.

I also think diet and excercise play a key role in skin condition (and everything else for that matter). But ya having dark bags all the time would not be a good look

play it by ear mate. if your skin starts to worsen, use less of it.