minoxidil and chest pain

gao fei

Reaction score
I got here when I noticed my hair loss began to be some what more noticible to me, though it was no where near the pint where people could point and say- "what happened to your hair." I wanted to nip the problem in the bud, so I went to costco and picked up a 3 month supply of Generic Minoxidil. Well, within a few days I shed and started getting chest pains and rapid heart beat. I hoped these side effects were in my head, but no dice. I tried to stick it out for two weeks, but I was really short of breath and dizzy, and I figured. to hell with this, I'll try Propecia.

Question 1. I shed some- if I quit now, how likely is it to get most of my previous hair back.

2. What do you guys recommend, minoxidil is not an option, for stimulation of hair growth. Thanks-

Gao Fei

[/b]

ChiaHead

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, im on the big 3 (finasteride, minoxidil and proscar) and I pretty much started them all at the same time. I had some weird chest pains but nothing major. The pains were more like something i noticed and not so much of a pain. After a month or so, they did go away and now I dont have any side effects that i notice, other then i slight increase in body hair, but nothing really noticable to anyone else.