Minoxidil alternatives which do not inhibit production of collagen in skin

corkmeister

Established Member
Reaction score
Janey reminds that the actual act of dermarolling once to twice weekly was shown to grow 1,000 percent hair compared to boys asking and arguing all day about the tendencies in clinging carriers versus water.

Janey laughed. Janey just used the dumb blonde treatment: 1) hear about novel treatment 2) snore Janey's too eh to drive to the store but Janey only bla bla bla and the hair just comes in everywhere. I thought it worked for all XY's some time HairLossTalk.com poster JaneyElizabeth from blank town in Southern blank just pasted from Harper's blank and not from any adjoining cities in Maryland or Loudon County/Purcelleville and that's for her privacy. Janey explains that she used to be just like all of the big ugly baldheaded guys except she was always a gentlewoman who enjoys side saddle and grooming only thorobreds. Next year, Janey plans to learn how to ride horses and not fall down all of the time cause she only wore one shoe that day. That boy was never right in the head eh. He kept offering his shoe to girls for blank or just blank or some times even blanking to other males who had none shoe for blanking even and just that. Male are like ecology people says Janey. They always conserve and use shoes and blanks and blanks and we all know about the ubiquitous blanks of Men Said to Hate Transgenders. Right night laughs Janey they are the same ones who always blank and are polite and leave the host-blank alone then and leave even the best tips. Janey ignores all of them a la the best females in the rich enclave of blank Maryland, just north of blank and west of Knoxville which surprisingly is in two non-contiguous counties and constitutes the only blank in Maryland.

Sorry guys for you know restraining Janey but two different boys complained that Janey's rootin' tootin' version of microneedling for the extemely bald and giant head, scared them so that they could no longer microneedle, ahem sorry no longer conjecture about whether microdeedling could be right for their individual stack. Janey says sorry blank. "Only using patented dumb blonde hair growth techniques sorry guys that's actually a hair no-no according to JamesBookerman who says surprising to Janey"Stupid male mens dermarolling carries risk of huge scarring like the crash in Fatal Love parts I and Parts Two. Russian movies so James says he tells all of the guys exactly what works. "Janey is right. Nothing work for mans but shirking of penis and no longer any vaccuum nor banana or attachment things used on cis-females by Janeys Bookersmen says. Noting that in Russia white petite gurl not boi or boy but tranny female is longer longer sanction by Russian law. True thought Janey. They only tax the gay kind in Bohemia now and there they like them in Russia and just want to milk tranny just like bland and blank womans.

but Janey never read a damn thing about the dangers of micronneedling says Scott Rolle, director of the Balding Society for the Prevention of blank would go on to say. It's dangerous having Janeys, yes, the common term for not that ugly trannies who are smarter than all of the boys who don't microneedle. Yes now Janey blank has a full hair of 24 inch beautiful Rapunzel like tresses or locks that look great on female. But now Janey has unfortunately female breast too that she refuses to ever acknowledge or talk about. Reportedly, things have gotten sore on the former Bridgeburn set where three newbies all declined to adopt Janey-like methods while stating they they like Janey and prayed for a speedy recovery. Janey wakes up every hour to answer all questions so she can dominate the famous Bridge where Janey pretends it is her thread. Eh, said Janey. I understand those fellows are limited to few words by the moderators but privately several brainy brawny males from the Hair is death thread have told Janey privately not to lose her courage. Real guys will never admit this but even on this thread by the yes bright but young Bridge as I call him, would actually blank a blank like Janey and one fourth would blank a Janey wearing a bag over her face and facing like in the direction where you don't see their face while they always go look me in eye and now due to the moderators, I can't say that it's always the one with the tiny blanks and no hair who tell everyone if they should even consider letting Janeys near by. Some times they tell the pure myth about the 14 different men under 21 who recently decided to become Corkies which is a joke related to ha ha blank and 14 others admitting to allowing even a tranny to blank his blank in the dark. Wow progress as Janey teared up in pride of being eh an XY ahem female and made clear. I don't know if I am gay or straight or trans and everyone knows my viewpoint that all statistics show that MtF's are uniformly 62 percent to be in relationships and here's one non-PC stat. Apparently black men no longer hate on certain Janeys who declined to speak but all of the young black and white males seem to delight in explaining how all sizes are equal but that trannies with blanker blanks and who used blank around their blanks and blank vapid faces faces who joke yeah daddy tell you "girl" who her daddy is whenever she is needing a quick blank since Mtf's are know to have especially childlike and undeveloped blanks. Some state that they feel bad for the ones who actually have blanks because nobody every jokes with them or pairs up to talk about the pleasures of tiny white blanks which are the new hot search word on the Sissy dressing link but it goes straight to what appear to be blank on blankety blank pale skinned blank blanks. Some of those private drink rooms cost too much for Janey as she winks.

Janey

Poor XY's they can't help themselves. Half of them just want to well not grow hair because men bla blla hair like Janeys do. Janeys are people like Jane just to clarify. Carriers all seems to work about the same says increasingly blonde Janey. I just a rolls them twice per week or even once and look at me now, wheee.

Janey remember your composure and do like the bright kids said. But read post 12 times and wait until tomorrow to post eh, I mean, I don't think Janeys are good at that. I will just start sleeping again while all of the really smart boys argue about zinc and collagen. Eh said Janey. Most of this guys would rather be first male pic poster of RU actual growth results (results might vary from female perspectives who almost never could guess where the new hair was. Janey hated the guess if I am going bald or see how great ingredient X works for this guy first posted in 2003. Must be right if they knew 18 years ago and all, right guys? Nite nite, snore.

Please get help, this reads like straight up schizophrenia

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Janey reminds that the actual act of dermarolling once to twice weekly was shown to grow 1,000 percent hair compared to boys asking and arguing all day about the tendencies in clinging carriers versus water.

Janey laughed. Janey just used the dumb blonde treatment: 1) hear about novel treatment 2) snore Janey's too eh to drive to the store but Janey only bla bla bla and the hair just comes in everywhere. I thought it worked for all XY's some time HairLossTalk.com poster JaneyElizabeth from blank town in Southern blank just pasted from Harper's blank and not from any adjoining cities in Maryland or Loudon County/Purcelleville and that's for her privacy. Janey explains that she used to be just like all of the big ugly baldheaded guys except she was always a gentlewoman who enjoys side saddle and grooming only thorobreds. Next year, Janey plans to learn how to ride horses and not fall down all of the time cause she only wore one shoe that day. That boy was never right in the head eh. He kept offering his shoe to girls for blank or just blank or some times even blanking to other males who had none shoe for blanking even and just that. Male are like ecology people says Janey. They always conserve and use shoes and blanks and blanks and we all know about the ubiquitous blanks of Men Said to Hate Transgenders. Right night laughs Janey they are the same ones who always blank and are polite and leave the host-blank alone then and leave even the best tips. Janey ignores all of them a la the best females in the rich enclave of blank Maryland, just north of blank and west of Knoxville which surprisingly is in two non-contiguous counties and constitutes the only blank in Maryland.

Sorry guys for you know restraining Janey but two different boys complained that Janey's rootin' tootin' version of microneedling for the extemely bald and giant head, scared them so that they could no longer microneedle, ahem sorry no longer conjecture about whether microdeedling could be right for their individual stack. Janey says sorry blank. "Only using patented dumb blonde hair growth techniques sorry guys that's actually a hair no-no according to JamesBookerman who says surprising to Janey"Stupid male mens dermarolling carries risk of huge scarring like the crash in Fatal Love parts I and Parts Two. Russian movies so James says he tells all of the guys exactly what works. "Janey is right. Nothing work for mans but shirking of penis and no longer any vaccuum nor banana or attachment things used on cis-females by Janeys Bookersmen says. Noting that in Russia white petite gurl not boi or boy but tranny female is longer longer sanction by Russian law. True thought Janey. They only tax the gay kind in Bohemia now and there they like them in Russia and just want to milk tranny just like bland and blank womans.

but Janey never read a damn thing about the dangers of micronneedling says Scott Rolle, director of the Balding Society for the Prevention of blank would go on to say. It's dangerous having Janeys, yes, the common term for not that ugly trannies who are smarter than all of the boys who don't microneedle. Yes now Janey blank has a full hair of 24 inch beautiful Rapunzel like tresses or locks that look great on female. But now Janey has unfortunately female breast too that she refuses to ever acknowledge or talk about. Reportedly, things have gotten sore on the former Bridgeburn set where three newbies all declined to adopt Janey-like methods while stating they they like Janey and prayed for a speedy recovery. Janey wakes up every hour to answer all questions so she can dominate the famous Bridge where Janey pretends it is her thread. Eh, said Janey. I understand those fellows are limited to few words by the moderators but privately several brainy brawny males from the Hair is death thread have told Janey privately not to lose her courage. Real guys will never admit this but even on this thread by the yes bright but young Bridge as I call him, would actually blank a blank like Janey and one fourth would blank a Janey wearing a bag over her face and facing like in the direction where you don't see their face while they always go look me in eye and now due to the moderators, I can't say that it's always the one with the tiny blanks and no hair who tell everyone if they should even consider letting Janeys near by. Some times they tell the pure myth about the 14 different men under 21 who recently decided to become Corkies which is a joke related to ha ha blank and 14 others admitting to allowing even a tranny to blank his blank in the dark. Wow progress as Janey teared up in pride of being eh an XY ahem female and made clear. I don't know if I am gay or straight or trans and everyone knows my viewpoint that all statistics show that MtF's are uniformly 62 percent to be in relationships and here's one non-PC stat. Apparently black men no longer hate on certain Janeys who declined to speak but all of the young black and white males seem to delight in explaining how all sizes are equal but that trannies with blanker blanks and who used blank around their blanks and blank vapid faces faces who joke yeah daddy tell you "girl" who her daddy is whenever she is needing a quick blank since Mtf's are know to have especially childlike and undeveloped blanks. Some state that they feel bad for the ones who actually have blanks because nobody every jokes with them or pairs up to talk about the pleasures of tiny white blanks which are the new hot search word on the Sissy dressing link but it goes straight to what appear to be blank on blankety blank pale skinned blank blanks. Some of those private drink rooms cost too much for Janey as she winks.

Janey

Poor XY's they can't help themselves. Half of them just want to well not grow hair because men bla blla hair like Janeys do. Janeys are people like Jane just to clarify. Carriers all seems to work about the same says increasingly blonde Janey. I just a rolls them twice per week or even once and look at me now, wheee.

Janey remember your composure and do like the bright kids said. But read post 12 times and wait until tomorrow to post eh, I mean, I don't think Janeys are good at that. I will just start sleeping again while all of the really smart boys argue about zinc and collagen. Eh said Janey. Most of this guys would rather be first male pic poster of RU actual growth results (results might vary from female perspectives who almost never could guess where the new hair was. Janey hated the guess if I am going bald or see how great ingredient X works for this guy first posted in 2003. Must be right if they knew 18 years ago and all, right guys? Nite nite, snore.
What just happened?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What just happened?
Those are deleted and like Pacino, you guys keep dragging me back in. I am doing multi-level analysis where yes this is relevant but exceeds what i need to develop for my thesis. Some of it relates to how seeking hair for 20,30,50 years relates to health in general and the issue is that the process might work and still be unsettling to someone if it works. Many guys on here don't want their hair back not really. They are processing and staying in touch and hoping for Santa Claus. So sorry.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those are deleted and like Pacino, you guys keep dragging me back in. I am doing multi-level analysis where yes this is relevant but exceeds what i need to develop for my thesis. Some of it relates to how seeking hair for 20,30,50 years relates to health in general and the issue is that the process might work and still be unsettling to someone if it works. Many guys on here don't want their hair back not really. They are processing and staying in touch and hoping for Santa Claus. So sorry.
I think most ir all want their hair back but not all are willing to go to extremes for it

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think most ir all want their hair back but not all are willing to go to extremes for it
Anyone fearful of "potential sides" for a med used for decades, to me, doesn't want it as much as others but that's not a bad thing so don't misunderstand. But many come here to see if there is any news and discuss sort of side treatments. For most XY's, it's okay to let go and be bald but some of us struggle to let go completely. finasteride worked for years and kept me at stasis so that's an amazing thing just to clear one's head of all of this and how everything can go wrong: dandruff, baldness, rashes, dermatitis and acne as a youth! DHT finally overwhelmed me and I had to seek endocrine treatment for the dermatitis which was eating me alive. My beard got thicker and mushier during male menopause which made it a bleeding disaster to shave but if I didn't the rash would get worse from the hair prickling. I looked like hell after being eh decent forever and I can't not at least try to be attractive like big guys can. I weigh 140lbs and am 5' 6" if I arch my back.

Real men can use their muscles and lifting abilities to impress and entertain females. All I can do is the classic hair flip and finger brush out to keep it out of my eyes. Hair in my eyes and a center part to me, are like the Holy Grail to .... Monty?

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jeeeeeeez still coming across threads spammed by Janey Elizabeth. That person needed serious mental help. I think all the treatments she's been doing had some serious effects. Anyway, glad we don't have to deal with that anymore. Wish the admin could delete all her posts and comments.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
nothing can compare to the goat minoxidil and i tried everything but to manage skin sides and get absolutely subpar result in term of hair i'd say stemox + melatonin resveratrol + some tb500 ( fagron trichoactor tm) + sandalore if you can handle th smell . adenosine will still f*** you're skin quality and so does copper peptides in the long run
You make it sound as if Minoxidil gave you really good results. Do you microneedle with Minoxidil which gave you such good results?