Mining Cryptocurrency? Who can explain?

Jahor

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone explain this to me in very few words? I have googled it several times now after I hear some sort of news story and I just don't understand how one can "mine" something that is basically invisible, and I also cannot understand how this has an environmental impact.

Yaumide

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have an online business and want to accept crypto payments. How to do that? I read some info about crypto license here and wonder is it simple to obtain it and how long does it take? I would be very appreciative of any tips or info. I don't know much about such things so seek your help.

Last edited:

Yarkira

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it is better to look for the videos on YouTube, there is much useful info there.

jjuliajul11

My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't started the crypt course yet, but I guess I will soon. I have already found the Stock broker platform where I will start earning my first money in this business. This is a very interesting field of activity and I think that everyone should try it

Last edited:

jensyy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my opinion this market will be dead very soon. I would better concentrate on my education instead.