Middle Aged Beloved Comedian "just Shaved It Br0!"

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even more than this - and what really pisses me off - is that some people (read: some women) will judge your overall genetic quality on your hair alone. You can have literally EVERYTHING else going for you - even face - but yet somehow you're "genetically inferior" just because you're losing your hair. What a joke.

Cosmetic surgery for women is much better than men.

If you're a flat chested women, there are many options for you.

For men who aren't as "well equipped" downstairs, doctor's can turn your penis into a "can". They can give us girth, but not
length!

Think about it. How many women put cans in their vagina's?

blackg

Reaction score
You can have literally EVERYTHING else going for you - even face - but yet somehow you're "genetically inferior" just because you're losing your hair. What a joke.
But objectively speaking, we are genetically inferior.

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In that single respect (hair), yes, you can say that. I'm talking in the aggregate, though. About how one's total genetic quality shouldn't be reduced to a single trait.

True, however It's an unfortunate trait to be missing because it's one that has a drastic effect on your appearance. In a sense I'd rather be a good looking guy and be losing my hair than have a Norwood 0 with an ugly face. We have answers to our problems.. they may not be the best one's at the moment (hair transplants, hair systems etc) but at least we can do something to change the way we look. Someone who is born ugly regardless whether they have a great head of hair or not doesn't have this option. It's not like their hair can compensate their overall ugly appearance. Where as good looking guys who are bald, balding are only missing that one trait. If they regained that trait then they'd be the most genetically superior out of the lot.

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One time in my early 20's when I shaved my head, this girl I knew expressed serious resentment towards me for it. Asked "Why did you shave your head!?" with a resentful look on her face, and acted all disgusted towards me that day, like I'd wronged her. I wasn't dating her or hooking up with her or anything. It was this weird aversion towards me removing my hair even though it had nothing to do with her and no affect on her whatsoever

As far as people not being Norwood spotters and not noticing varying levels of baldness...for the most part I agree, however, if you happen to be in a group with that rare norwood spotter, once they start pointing out early levels of norwooding, everyone in the group will become a norwood spotter. I.e. the illusion is over. I was unfortunate enough to have such a group of friends when my hair loss was at its worst. Thankfully I got away, got on meds, and am passing off as a fullhead guy with the people in my life currently

this is the conondrum. i would rather shave my head than look at a two-inch long birds nest. one is acceptable but still hideous. the other makes me vomit tears.

with girls it's backwards. as TC pointed out, you might hate looking at it in the mirror, but women equate even a rat's nest with hair.

It may be horrendous to look at in the mirror, in pictures, but if you can manage to keep shitty hair (poor hairline, diffuse, etc.) into your older years, people are luckily still stupid enough to think you have hair.

yeah i guess that's good. i'm hideous with short hair though. i'll be doomed to a style that does not suit me.