MIB steps in: HM technology had been seized

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
DO u think some hidden forces at work in the top levels of government controlling everything from economics to politics steps in into intercytrex and says " We are in charge here from now."

Is such a scenario possible? From what i know intercytrex is sharing their technology with Japan too..

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
that was just mean man.. to put that, i thought maybe they had!!! don't scare me like that.

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's possible dude, unless other devloped countries are also invnetng the stuff

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
men-in-black-ii-frank-4900407.jpg

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dude, anything's possible, but to put that as the thread topic like it DID happen, and then say its possible is just darn right mean!! my heart skipped a beat :)

i could post something on here that says as a title:
"tsunami headed to the east coast, everyone will die"
then you check it thinking the world is going to end, wherein i only post, "aren't you guys worried that this tsunami could happen, i mean we could all be dead. its definitely a possibility" do you see how its a little misleading.. i'm not pissed or anything, just be a little more careful with your thread topic choice... maybe next time call it "worried about govt stepping in on HM"

on another note, to address your concerns, the govt probably won't step in on HM, most conservatives, as well as others, are worried or morally against about using a potential human fetus for its stem cell cultures, and using THOSE for stem cells for mecial research. HM is totally different, its not really cloning in the sense of the word, more "multiplication" like the name suggests. you are just using your own stem cells from a mature consenting human being, there's not much that is controversial here. No one will cause an uproar for this, people are allowed to use their own body parts/hair stem cells to do whatever it is they want to themselves (within reason). do you understand what i'm getting at?
cheers, trent.

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
But HM will make the hair loss industry with all its crappy, fake scam products lose money.

Who knows what happens behind closed doors.

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
chewbaca said:
But HM will make the hair loss industry with all its crappy, fake scam products lose money.

Who knows what happens behind closed doors.

ha... well, you can believe what you want. I doubt all the little scam companies started by some greedy dude in his basement have enough pull behind closed doors to provoke the government to seize intercytex because their little companies with their fake products will lose out. it would make a good movie though. if anything the government has a better chance of coming in and shutting down all these bullshit companies for putting ads about unproven hair loss treatments. Intercytex is legit, its perfectly legal and not unmoral or against any value that i am aware of.

DarklyCharming

Established Member
Reaction score
You guys, get over the conspiracy theories. The hair loss industry isn't a huge might of force. The makers of Rogaine aren't rolling down the streets in an Impala with handguns.

Johnson and f*****g Johnson is one of the main sponsors for Intercytex. You try and go against that conglomerate and stop them. See what happens. HM will come.

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol.. i wasn't in any conspiracy theories darkly, i thought you would give me more credit than that. I was just trying to convince chewy that there were not "behind the scenes" plights against HM so he could sleep better at night. i guess i wasn't doing a very good job :)

hardcastle

Reaction score
Actually, there is a plot afoot by the aliens working within our government to steal HM technology and take it back to their home planet. They've been trying to do this ever since their failed attempts at abducting hillbillies and stealing their follicles.

It's rumored that the best way to get HM in the future will be to stand in a field somewhere in Nevada and wait for a passing spaceship to abduct you and clone your hair. Bosley will assassinate anyone who says this, but it's TRUE.

DarklyCharming

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, Aderans is the Japanese company that bought Bosley. Intercytex shares all their science with Bosley so that they can option and market it to the American public. Hence, Aderans [Japan] has access to all that information.

Old Baldy

Reaction score
chewbaca said:
DO u think some hidden forces at work in the top levels of government controlling everything from economics to politics steps in into intercytrex and says " We are in charge here from now."

Is such a scenario possible? From what i know intercytrex is sharing their technology with Japan too..

Take it easy Chew.!! Breathe deeply, exhale, breathe deeply....

You kind of lost it a little there buddy. :lol: