Met Spex at London showcase yesterday

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I met Spex for the first time at his London showcase yesterday.

I have to say he was extremely helpful and a genuinely nice guy. He had no problems talking at length about his own male pattern baldness/ hair transplant experiences and let me see his hair very close up. He really understands what people are going through when considering a transplant.

The end result of his various surgeries is that he doesn't have any detectable loss at all now, and Dr. Feller has done an excellent job of his hairline, I would go as far as to say it's virtually undetectable.

If anyone is thinking of getting an hair transplant then you should be considering Dr. Feller as one of the possible surgeons on your list, and if you are considering Dr. Feller then you should see one of his patients like Spex if you get the chance.

Finally although Spex is obviously pro Feller because he has had good work from him, he doesn't push Feller at all and will try and give you impartial advice about any surgeon. he's putting me in touch with an ex patient of Dr. Woods for example.

Thanks again Spex and I really recommend anyone who has the chance to attend events like this to do so because looking at pictures on the internet is OK but there's no substitute for seeing results in person.

G

Thanks for the kind words Global :)

Glad our meeting help!
Regards
Spex