Men's Fashion Thread, If You Think It Matters

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Of course it is!

Majority of my wardrobe is Black, white, shades of grey from light grey to slate, some shades of beige, Shade of olive, or mushroom, etc.

I have some purses and shoes that are like Cobalt blue and burnt orange for some color here and there.

I also don't love 'prints'.

The reason i do this is it makes my wardrobe easy to mix and match.

I focus more on 'fit'.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Majority of my wardrobe is Black, white, shades of grey from light grey to slate, some shades of beige, Shade of olive, or mushroom, etc.

I have some purses and shoes that are like Cobalt blue and burnt orange for some color here and there.

I also don't love 'prints'.

The reason i do this is it makes my wardrobe easy to mix and match.

I focus more on 'fit'.

You use the words slate, olive, mushroom, cobalt blue, and burnt orange as colours.

The benefits of having a woman on here !!!

I had to look up what those are.

This is slate:

This is olive .... apparently olive refers to green olives and not brown olives:

This is mushroom:

This is cobalt blue - I love it !

This is burned orange:

CaptainForehead

It can look a little "Al Bundy" It really depends i guess...but i dont think that is a hot look IF you are dressing to impress females.. @david is in 'date' mode and i think he wants to have a wardrobe that is both professional and appealing to women.

So women are ok with socks being chosen/not chosen JUST in order to impress them; but not when it comes to men choosing sole height for the same purpose?

I'd rather look like the dude on the left than any of the hipsters David posted.
Mens-Long-Socks-with-Shorts-Street-Style.jpg

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
So women are ok with socks being chosen/not chosen JUST in order to impress them; but not when it comes to men choosing sole height for the same purpose?

I'd rather look like the dude on the left than any of the hipsters David posted.
Haha I call it Bavarian Chic

upload_2017-3-13_18-16-23.png

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen

I dont know what you are talking abut with 'sole height'

I'm not digging any of the looks above on men. It's uncomfortable and awkward looking.

Exodus2011

My Regimen

Mens-Long-Socks-with-Shorts-Street-Style.jpg
'mirin hard at the furthest left dude. he looks fuckin awesome as a bald asian dude, which usually looks ugly. looks like a badass evil ninja warrior.

anyways f*** all this modern fashion, if i wasnt embarassed i'd rock the medieval royalty and victorian looks. idc how autistic i i'd look lmao. they're so fancy and classy and nostalgic.

victorian below. this would work better in todays times than medieval
sbe-1873-gentlemen-01.jpg

medieval royalty, peasant outfits were different
0e130f55c5ed33b6a0247a49b2208e97.jpg

on women medieval wear is so beautiful and princess like. zooey deschanel is of course bae as f*** but she looks absolutely stunning here. james franco looking nice as well

article-1371001-0B5AB66900000578-825_634x767.jpg

Exodus2011

My Regimen
Some of the forum members on here are pretty mental and I for one think its fantastic.
lmao referring to me? i know my fashion preferences are pretty aspie but idgaf. i like what i like haha.

suits are cool though. although my favorite modern outfit, which i know of course isnt for fashion, is tactical gear xD

sh*t looks badass!

f*****g gas masks too are freaking cool as f***, the swat team outfit especially dayum!

something like sarah connor from terminator 2 tho . . . ugh fuckin hell yea

lmao! confession! me, 5'6, scrawny twink with glasses and beta gay face, had a f*****g BIKER PHASE in 8th grade! lmfao i wore big steel toed boots, big *** pants, and fiery bike shirts xD. i was so socially clueless hahaha.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
You use the words slate, olive, mushroom, cobalt blue, and burnt orange as colours.

The benefits of having a woman on here !!!

I had to look up what those are.

This is slate:

This is olive .... apparently olive refers to green olives and not brown olives:

This is mushroom:

This is cobalt blue - I love it !

This is burned orange:

LOL thats so funny.

cobalt blue is HOT when it's an accent like a pair of cobalt shoes with a black or white tank dress.
For me as clothes its too saturated. Looks great on red head women though.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
I need new clothes to handle the heat in Asia - plus, its nearly summer everywhere else so lets look at summer fashion.

Thoughts on these outfits:

upload_2017-4-2_9-18-15.png

upload_2017-4-2_9-20-46.png

upload_2017-4-2_9-22-35.png

I'm always afraid I will look a bit of a douche if I wear these fancy clothes - I tend to dress more boring like this:

upload_2017-4-2_9-24-30.png

shookwun

Thinking about upping my swag game.

Been running around in sweats and clothes that I buy second hand for to long.

for the longest time I simply didn't care because it's all body and face that determines how fresh you look.

Maybe drop a grand on a bunch different outfits.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Thinking about upping my swag game.

Been running around in sweats and clothes that I buy second hand for to long.

for the longest time I simply didn't care because it's all body and face that determines how fresh you look.

Maybe drop a grand on a bunch different outfits.

Black mage game.

A new look for you:
halloween___11_black_mage_cosplay_by_mysticblackmoon-d4erzrn.jpg

With your future girlfriend:
CI_57372_1339550773.jpg

Or maybe her:
minami1430.jpg

The competition for women's affection:
Dissidia%20012%20Final%20Fantasy_Duodecim%20icons%2011465172539-full.jpg

top left is chad, bottom right is the baldcel.

Last edited:

JacksonBill

My Regimen
If you divert attention from modern high fashion (which is terrible for me), then you can find many interesting moments. For example, the evolution of men's underwear. No, I will never give up classic men's boxers for myself but .. Modern fabrics are cool, you could look here. I loved the bamboo fabric options - lightweight, breathable, and great for workouts.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Black mage game.

A new look for you:
View attachment 66699

With your future girlfriend:
View attachment 66700
Or maybe her:
View attachment 66701

The competition for women's affection:
View attachment 66702

top left is chad, bottom right is the baldcel.
According to the investigative journalism of the BBC, Buzzfeed and the huffington post being a black mage in America gets you shot on the spot by opressive white male cops enabled by instutional racism.
You'd be better adviced settling for the white grand wizard outfit.

28531_3_org_original_64c07c94-bb6c-4945-8655-5476807b821c.jpg