"MELANCOR" - for grey hair and hair loss??

bruce5220

Reaction score
I have been seeing a lot about a product called "Melancor" recently. It claims that 85% of those who use it see their grey hair restored and their hair loss/receding hairline halted. Is this BS, or is there validity here?

check it out here:
http://www.melancor.com

I did a search here in the forum for "melancor" and nothing came up.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks--
courage5220@yahoo.com

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
At $48-60 a month, and taking 12 months to be effective (according to the Melancor website), that stuff better work.

Here is the list of ingredients: Bromalaim, Thailam, Collagen (Type II), Biotin, PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid), Pantothenic Acid (d-Calcium Pntothenate), Choline (Bitartrate), Methionine (Zinc Monomethionine), Inositol.

I have no idea how to evaluate this product.

bruce5220

Reaction score
thanks

thanks for the reply mvp. I initially was interested in this product for its grey hair reversal claims. THen i noticed it has claims about hair loss as well.

IT smells like BS to me, but i am still interested to hear about others who have heard of it, or who have tried it.

thanks
pbs

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If anyone does want to buy Melancor, find the "affiliate" link on their site and sign up with their affiliate program. Then click on your own affiliate link, which they will email you, and get $20 per order rebated to you. So you can buy it monthly at $39 per month rather than $59 per month, and decide on a month-to-month basis whether you want to continue to use it.

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
so do they say how it stops hairloss? i am guessing its snakeoil
like 99.9% of hairloss stuff

if there was a new product that was efective in stoping hairloss it would be all over every hairloss site on the net
most like its just some con man repackaging some vitimims in fancy bottles in his garage and selling them on at 1000% profit on the net

kiwi

Petchsky

Reaction score
Apparently there are products that stop your hair going gray that do really work, but as for the stopping of hairloss - I doubt it.

G

kiwi1973 said:
just some con man repackaging some vitimims in fancy bottles in his garage and selling them on at 1000% profit on the net

kiwi

kiwi, I have a bussiness idea, you live in London, so do I....

whaddya think?

Ty

P.S do you have garage?

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lead acetate products work for most people. This includes products such as Grecian Formula and Youthhair.

jpzss

Reaction score
I actually just ordered 3 month supply of Melancor from myvitanet.com (I think is the site). I have been reading about it for some time. I found it there for $30 for a month supply. I'm really just interested in it for it's effect on gray hair, although any effect on hair loss will be a bonus. I figure it may help in another angle to combat dht, in addition to the other products I'm using. My order should be here on Monday. I tried looking around at a couple of hairloss sites and couldn't find anybody who's actually used it, so I took the plunge and bought it. So I guess I'll be the guinea pig for hairlosstalk.

I'm 27 and the sides of my head have been getting pretty gray for some time. I hope this may help some, I'm tired of dying it after every haircut. Plus the front of my head is really thinning, so if it works for that too, all the better. But I'm not counting on it for that, just the effects on gray hair.

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Most hair dies noticiably darken the thinner more velus hairs and thus may improve scalp coverage noticably. I dont know if the anti-grey ones do this as well.

daedalus

Reaction score
Hey jpzss,

I'm also 27 and the sides of my head have been going gray for some time now. I'm a diffuse thinner and my top is becoming very thin, and my temples are receding. Please keep us posted on your results with melancor, because I'm interested to see what happens. I'm currently only using Revivogen, but if the melancor helps out at all, even with just the graying, I might give it a try. Thanks.

jpzss

Reaction score
I just got my supply yesterday so I just started. They say it takes up to 180 days for it to really take effect. Just like everything else huh? I'll try to give monthly updates, but I really don't expect to notice anything for at least 3 months, if at all. I'm sure it's just snake oil, but it's worth a shot. :hairy:

I looked up the ingredients that are in it, and they all seem to actually be really good for the body. There was only one ingredient that actually mentioned something about gray hair. A couple were for hair health, but most just seemed to be good body supplements. We'll see.

I also see that myvitanet.com doesn't have them for $30 a bottle anymore. Guess I should've ordered more than a 3 months supply. Took them a couple of weeks to get it to me because it was on backorder.