Mel Gibson's Strip Scar?

ETERNAL HOPE

Reaction score
Closeup - bottom right corner

melrh8.jpg

Aplunk1

Reaction score
I would say hat-hair, but this is clearly the position and angle of a stripscar!

G

why is it showing with hair that long? it's a recent hair transplant?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Clearly a strip scar. Thats the bright lighting for you. Jamie Foxx also has one. Any chance of a pic eternal hope? (He tryed to cover it with a tatoo but it just made it more obvious)

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
And where´s the transplanted hair??

He looks too bad for having an hair transplant...

ETERNAL HOPE

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Clearly a strip scar. Thats the bright lighting for you. Jamie Foxx also has one. Any chance of a pic eternal hope? (He tryed to cover it with a tatoo but it just made it more obvious)

S.A.F.
It appears that Jamie Fox may have a cosmetic hairline (via specialized makeup) and possibly a strip scar....Inspect the lighter contrasted closeup..

jamiecollagerm9.jpg

G

Wow, never noticed that on him before. If it is indeed a strip scar, it must be recent for two reasons. The scar is so obvious, and there's not enough change in hair mass in his recipient area. So if it is recent, he might look alot different in a year from now, cause that's a long strip scar.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Gibson's is super imposed internet play. I am sure he has used concealers in the past but that looks fake.

Fox's looks fake also.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:

Great point. I agree. With hair that long it should be well concealed. It has to be "photoshopped" to some degree.

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
why wouldnt these idiots get single follicle unit extraction?? theyve got the money man. why would they go for strip

ETERNAL HOPE

Reaction score
LookingGood! said:
Gibson's is super imposed internet play. I am sure he has used concealers in the past but that looks fake.

Fox's looks fake also.

These specific photos are similar in every web image I could find. (google images/yahoo etc etc) If they were doctored, there should be original, UN-doctored photos in cyberspace. None exist to my knowledge or research.

ETERNAL HOPE

Reaction score
Additional Jamie Foxx photos...Notice the thinning hairline in the before photo and the lower hairline/boxed in temples in the after..

jamiefoxxcollage2xb7.jpg

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ETERNAL HOPE said:
Additional Jamie Foxx photos...Notice the thinning hairline in the before photo and the lower hairline/boxed in temples in the after..

jamiefoxxcollage2xb7.jpg

Well there is no doubt Jamie Foxx has hairloss issues b/c those pics from Inliving Color and jamie Foxx show clearly showed he had hairloss and the recent ones are clearly filled in with concealer.

Is it true Kevin Dillon aka Johnny Drama wears concealer?

s.a.f

Reaction score
LookingGood! said:
Is it true Kevin Dillon aka Johnny Drama wears concealer?
What about Jeremy Piven, him and Nic Cage are the kings of suspect hair.

G

He might be touching up the scar with Dermatch or some other make-up.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ETERNAL HOPE said:

jamiefoxxcollage2xb7.jpg

Haha.. his new hairline is just ridiculous... Looks like a helmet.. :?

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
LookingGood! said:
JayMan said:

Great point. I agree. With hair that long it should be well concealed. It has to be "photoshopped" to some degree.

Nah, mine would show if my hair were that short. I have to keep it pretty long, like at least a half inch for it not to show.